Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely terrible fight both fought like ****

Comment

• Waq

I'll be online tomorrow, I cant reply to everyone right now, my inbox is absurd right now but I would like to confirm I am alive and I will be online tomorrow.

Enjoy your night and moment you very much so deserve it, special mention to Laced Up, Ned, Wraps, Jass, Sly, 4dAWin, Kafkod not sure who else I forget right now you guys are the true all these other wannabes coming late are phonies and fugazi, Golovkin and Bardock and their irk they know who they are. I'm talking the guys who carry this thread for 12-18 months, don't be fooled you are the hardcore.

Special mention for poster of the year nominee Denium, I hope you all make sure you nominate him and at least carry him towards a final poster of the year nomination, Klittards especially. We know who we are!

I'm out until tomorrow, I'll face the firing squad then. I expect no mercy and deserve zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Damn.........Wlad gave that away for sure. What was he thinking? You can't win a fight if you don't let your hands go. Well at least Fury showed some class at the end of the fight...maybe the big clown will spark the heavy weight division up. He deserved the win, good victory for him.
        he was neutralized by distance and fear of the counter, he could not hold, he had to put his arm way over furys shoulder and it looked ridiculous and blatant, the ref did a excellent job of preventing hugamir from deploying his grab tactics.

though i did think the point for hitting at the back of the head was wlads fault as you should NEVER turn your back on a opponent and wlad did it multiple times and that was blatant as well, the ref says protect yourself at all times and wlad doing that, he didnt, its like he was hoping for a DQ or something at best but he was wanting the ref to step in on purpose, but the ref should of warned wlad about doing that in my opinion as he was creating that issue, it was another lame tactic by a guy who was struggling as he couldnt deploy his mighty grab.

people might not think it matters but wlad lost every single pathetic mind game he tried to get away with which was the gloves, ring padding, injury, **** talking, press conferences, alot of the time issues like the gloves and padding was health and safety and was just ridiculous, i am glad the british board of control supported fury even though they fined the man in the past.

hes like kryptonite to wlad lol, wlad can only win in the rematch with a big fury mistake and a big punch landing in my opinion, the thing is though lets say wlad does win?

will he give fury a 3rd fight to settle it once and for all? like a pac/marquez did and the other fighters of the past? i very much doubt it, thats why i hate these rematch clauses when they are used by people like wlad, he will move on as quick as fast as possible because fury is dangerous to him, which just makes me think wlad is more of a pathetic diva.

wlad has given the sport alot and should just retire along with all his fanboys.
        Last edited by Machinist_X; 11-28-2015, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Going to have to search the galleries a bit so I can take Sugar Ray out of my avi and sig and replace it with Sugar 2fast Tyson Sweet Pea Fury soon

Comment

• Glad Fury won, the division is open and fresh!

I hope Wlad doesn't rematch, it's useless at this point. Retire man, you've reigned a long time. You're getting old too.

Comment

• Parker, Joshua, Browne, Povetkin, and Wilder can come get this work.

Comment

• i'm sorry...how pathetic hvwt division is in. sorry

Comment

• Where are all the gifs and "wlad be like" threads??
                  #AndTheNew

Comment

• Originally posted by Miley-Cyrus View Post
                    I'll be online tomorrow, I cant reply to everyone right now, my inbox is absurd right now but I would like to confirm I am alive and I will be online tomorrow.

Enjoy your night and moment you very much so deserve it, special mention to Laced Up, Ned, Wraps, Jass, Sly, 4dAWin, Kafkod not sure who else I forget right now you guys are the true all these other wannabes coming late are phonies and fugazi, Golovkin and Bardock and their irk they know who they are. I'm talking the guys who carry this thread for 12-18 months, don't be fooled you are the hardcore.

Special mention for poster of the year nominee Denium, I hope you all make sure you nominate him and at least carry him towards a final poster of the year nomination, Klittards especially. We know who we are!

I'm out until tomorrow, I'll face the firing squad then. I expect no mercy and deserve zero.
                    Good and good post.

I'm going to work tomorrow to dig up all of your posts.

I believe I have a few sig/avi bets with people who've been hiding since the Fury masterclass came about.

Szef yoz D-MiZe

Don't be pussays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      Where are all the gifs and "wlad be like" threads??
                      #AndTheNew
                      It's not like he got Broner'd or Rousey'd

Comment

Working...
                      X