No announcement yet.

Boxing skills during sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing skills during sex?

have any of you ever tried using boxing skills during sex?

I tried this last night and it worked

Instead of going in I started feinting first, making her think I was about to but then stopping at the last inch or so. Kept doing it for a while then bang went it.

also tried some combos so would thrust forward at a steady pace like a jab then suddenly throw a 1-2-3 and thrust three times in quick succession before resuming the jab or pulling out and feinting a bit.

she was loving parts of it

after seeing marquez's third round kd on saturday of feinting, then feinting low while throwing round the side i thought i'd translate that into feinting with the thrust, moving my head down low to feint going down on her, while actually moving a finger round the back to push in her ass

haven't tried that yet but its a move for next time.

any of you guys tried putting boxing skills into the bedroom?

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
      have any of you ever tried using boxing skills during sex?

I tried this last night and it worked

Instead of going in I started feinting first, making her think I was about to but then stopping at the last inch or so. Kept doing it for a while then bang went it.

also tried some combos so would thrust forward at a steady pace like a jab then suddenly throw a 1-2-3 and thrust three times in quick succession before resuming the jab or pulling out and feinting a bit.

after seeing marquez's third round kd on saturday of feinting, then feinting low while throwing round the side i thought i'd translate that into feinting with the thrust, moving my head down low to feint going down on her, while actually moving a finger round the back to push in her ass

haven't tried that yet but its a move for next time.

any of you guys tried putting boxing skills into the bedroom?
      I think you are a virgin.

Comment

The moves I use would get me dq'd in a real boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post

?
          Mostly just loving having a d1ck inside her.......nothing to do with you. Could have been another person doing skateboard tricks on her pussy and she'd still be loving it.

Comment

I've had girls pissed at me before for busting a Pac right after I came. Does that count?

Comment

My Boxing coach always told us to thrust and turn out hips when throwing the uppercut like we were banging our girl so i guess that counts.

Comment

Thinking of Tyson beating up my grandparents makes me last longer.

Comment

My sex name is John Ruiz. I'll clinch and rough up a girl until she gets tired of fighting and lets me do whatever I want to her.

Sometimes I get one of my mates to be Norman Stone and shout **** at me and the girl I'm plowing for shjts and giggles.
                  Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 12-12-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X