Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a NEW AGE lets STAND UP Boxing fans!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
    At least 640 people have viewed this Thread if all those added 5 Facebook friends that would equal 3,200 and so forth just join add 5 friends before u know it we can have thousands of people create a buzz!!!
    I'm in!...is the page up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
      If u guys are like me then we can agree that boxing needs a major overhaul. We live in the Tech era, we have a lot of power and priviledge now days to use it. We can start a movement and boycott all this nonsense that they keep feeding us. Let's be honest the only reason Boxing Promoters keep cashing out id because WE allow em' too. Today we have FB, Twiter, ect we can start a movement just like some Arab countries (ex Egypt) who came together through FB for their riots. We can spread the word through Social Media that we are tired of making other folks rich who have not given us anything we wanted for quite some time. This whole Pac/May situation has me going ballistic. Now Bob wants to put Cotto in with Chavez. Is this what we as fans that carry the sport deserve? Lets stand up lets start a movement fuk these PPV's they can't make money if don't buy period. Ultimately we have the power not them without fans any sport is nothing. Let's say fuk it to HBO and their Bulishhh also. We have the tools to start a movement that can change the sport that we love for the better. I'm angry I love this sport, I bleed it but why are we going to keep getting fukd over by these people who without us would be nothing? Who's down? Who honestly wnats this bull to stp we control boxing not them. They are there because we allow them to without us they are nothing.
      Great ideas man, I've been saying the same thing- the only power that they have is the fans' spending. We need to force them to give us what WE want- we pay their bills.

Comment

"Protest schemes that don't cost the participants any inconvenience, hardship or money remain the most popular, despite their ineffectiveness."
        -Snopes

Comment

Working...
        X