Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Horn Rescheduled for June 9 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
    Still a way entertaining fight than crawford/horn.

Overall, I agree. It is, on paper, at least competitive which Crawford/Horn most likely won't be. But the move to 147 for Crawford brings a curiosity factor that Santa Cruz in his fight doesn't have. Will Crawford look dominate? Will he have power? Horn is a lesser opponent but there is a little more intrigue in this fight that could have a ton of impact in one of the most stacked divisions moving forward.

Comment

Keith Idec should know better. As the titleholder, Horn's name should come first in the headline. It's protocol.

Comment

Funny how some people are actually jumping on the Horn bandwagon. Pac isn't the same fighter from yesteryear and was fighting a dirty fighter and still won despite the robbery at the scorecards. Now you have a young lion in Crawford moving up to 147 fighting for a world title in his debut at the division to coronate him as champion. If Horn was really a risk and considered Top Rank's star why would Arum pit Crawford against him? It's obvious that Arum got the title on Horn so that Crawford could make his debut at 147 in grand fashion. That way he picks up a world title and avoids fighting Thurman or Spence for a title right away. My respects go out to Horn but he's clearly not on the level of Terence Crawford.

Comment

Smh, pretty sure the Showtime card will outshine this crap.

Comment

Neither Santa Cruz or Mares can punch at their current weight class. Expect a dull 12 rounds of them landing punches non stop with no regard for defense.

Comment

MGM grand

MGM Grand! Wow big time! Hope Arum will break even. 💲

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                I don't care about who won against who or who is moving up. The product in the ring isn't expected to be exciting exciting compared to Cruz/Mares 2
                cruz mares was an eh fight the first time. I dont expect it to change. I disagree with that point. Crawford a mean boxer puncher moving up against at worst a rough guy. Either way thats what ill be watching. Sick of these unwarranted rematches. Go make fights

Comment

Wow. This fight is like in a movie.

You've got a school teacher who was about to go bankrupt fighting for money and his family.

He beat a little Asian guy who used to not do blood testing before a fight because it would affect his performance. Lmfao. Really? Cmon

Anyway. Horn beat the Asian guy and everyone had him winning and the old guy announcer was so god damn annoying about the Asians skills. Like calm down man...

Then you got this TC guy who is supposedly a p4p after beating nobody and has like 60k Instagram followers. Lol. Who is only known for mocking Conor's noodle arm gimmick

This is one for the ages. I will def tune in on YouTube next day!

Comment

Crawford is such a draw and in such a great fight, the thread for his next fight has been overtaken by Santa Cruz and Mares!

Look, Bud is already 30 years old. He is 160 lbs. and has never fought anyone his own size. In addition, his toughest opponent just got taken out in two rounds by some prospect still fighting on Friday nights. 30 years old and facing C level fighters two sizes smaller than him. No wonder his ppv is only $5.

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
                      Crawford is such a draw and in such a great fight, the thread for his next fight has been overtaken by Santa Cruz and Mares!

Look, Bud is already 30 years old. He is 160 lbs. and has never fought anyone his own size. In addition, his toughest opponent just got taken out in two rounds by some prospect still fighting on Friday nights. 30 years old and facing C level fighters two sizes smaller than him. No wonder his ppv is only $5.
                      Crawford actually drew better viewing numbers on HBO than most fighters I think including Lomachenko. He also does well at the gate; sold out the theater, did well at MGM and MSG, sells out hometown.

Indongo wasn't his toughest foe he just had two belts.

Who has Crawford sidestepped to date in your mind? He's cleaned out two divisions and won all four belts in one.

Comment

Working...
                      X