Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG eyes blockbuster title unification fight against Saunders if Caneloterol gets ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess G just can't cut it as a ppv fighter. G-BSJ isn't really a big deal. It isn't even ppv. By comparison, Canelo's fights against Lara, Chavez, and Khan were all bigger "blockbusters".

G-Charlo would be great. Rematches with Jacobs and Canelo would be really good. G-Andrade would be good. G-BSJ is, meh, okay. Interestingly, all the others would pay G more than BSJ would, but BSJ is the only one where G will most likely win. Jacobs and Canelo is 50/50, and Charlo would have to be a favorite over G. The least money, but also the least risk. Yep, that sounds like the path G is all about.

Also, one should remember, Canelo is the boss. G picks the dates he fights to not be on the same day as a Canelo fight. Canelo fights when he wants to. If Canelo wants to be a real A-hole, he could keep announcing a new date to be on whenever G is supposed to fight. And then G would come out with a new date, and Canelo could just say he's switching to that date. Canelo could effectively end G's career that way. Luckily, Canelo is just a diva and not a crybaby.

Comment

Nelo will not get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

blockbuster and bjs in the same sentence
        Could be in the UK. GGG & BJS then take turn in criticizing Caneloterol failed tests during their fight promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
          Nowhere near the money he gets for fighting Ginger fraud
          can GGG not recoup some of the purse if the fight gets cancelled like Wilder did with Povetkin?

Comment

This fight will not be cancelled and Canelo will not be banned not fined I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              For me the rematch fight lost credibility and should be cancelled...
              too much credit is given to roids. they NEVER show up on fight night.

cmon 3g, help me make believers out of the witch hunters !

Comment

Could be in the UK. GGG & BJS then take turn in criticizing Caneloterol failed tests during their fight promotion.
                3g would be a fool to go back on his ''ill do my job'' line.

if 3g turns down nelo now, hes not going to get another chance.

people and their illogical roid/p'e'd fear.

Comment

too much credit is given to roids. they NEVER show up on fight night.

cmon 3g, help me make believers out of the witch hunters !
                  What are these fights that roids NEVER showed up?

Comment

What are these fights that roids NEVER showed up?
                    all of them. name a roids fight and i can pretty much guarantee that guy fought the same way in most of his fights..

Comment

all of them. name a roids fight and i can pretty much guarantee that guy fought the same way in most of his fights..
                      Vitor Belfort vs. Chris Weidman

lolo lol

Comment

Working...
                      X