Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the gamboa fight concern anyone for crawford at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny was ko'd 2 times at tiny weight classes, moved up and was destroying heavier men while eating their best shots

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Which was lots of us were saying about Golovkin and now you see we were right.

lol...................

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
        Manny was ko'd 2 times at tiny weight classes, moved up and was destroying heavier men while eating their best shots
        Performance enhancing drugs...

Comment

Im pretty sure he wont be as dominant a 147.. not that he isnt good enough but there are some killers up there who are naturally bigger than him.

Comment

Even though Gamboa is small, he can still punch, and Crawford traded with him. He traded with a small puncher and was staggered. What he should do at 147 is pretty simple, just don't trade with punchers.

Also, as far as the size difference goes, it wasn't like Gamboa was 100lbs and Crawford was 150lbs. There's a relatively big size difference in boxing terms, but really in a real fight, you see that all the time, and you can see the smaller guy win even. Maybe they were 15-20lbs apart on fight night, it happens, and that's a big difference in boxing but what i'm saying is, that's not really that much of a difference in a real fight. If at all. Like I wouldn't be scared at all of someone who has 20-30lbs on me and there's probably many boxers like that.

Comment

I remember him being staggered by Gamboa. He got through it and won by KO.I have never seen him hurt since then against much bigger fighters. I am thinking his chin is solid and Gamboa just landed the perfect punch on a sweet spot. When Canelo was 19 years old Cotto's brother staggered him. Since then Canelo has fought many bigger harder hitting opponents and never been hurt much. I think Crawford's chin will hold up well at welterweight. I think he can beat any welterweight in the world except Spence. I think Spence would knock Crawford out but I think Spence would also most likely knock out any welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Which was lots of us were saying about Golovkin and now you see we were right.

You are never right. Whatever you say is always wrong and the opposite of whatever you say is always correct. Here is a dancing chicken just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You are never right. Whatever you say is always wrong and the opposite of whatever you say is always correct. Here is a dancing chicken just for you.
                  Now you resort to copying what i said and proved about you. Very lame. Still ducking the post about Froch being P4P because you were WRONG.

I own you bitch.

Comment

The Dulorme fight should be more concerning for the Crawford nuthuggers in here. A man of his size and skill set was beating him, except Dulorme has a glass chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X