Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG's never been tested buy he has no defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can have a poor defense and still not have been hit clean by a legitimate puncher... OP is not logically sound.

That being said I personally believe his chin is solid. In fact I don't think most posters really doubt his chin, frankly.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-13-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Who says his chin needs testing??
      I'm not someone who thinks GG has terrible defence but the OP sounds like Maxi, using utterly broken logic to make fake arguments.

People who want to see him "tested", want to see him fight good competition. Everyone wants to see him fight better competition, save for a few insecure hardcores. Hardly anyone is talking about Golovkin's chin. If you have to make up fake arguments, just STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        You can have a poor defense and still not have been hit clean by a legitimate puncher... OP is not logically sound.

That being said I personally believe his chin is solid. In fact I don't think most posters really doubt his chin, frankly.
        So stevens and lemieux are not legit punchers?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          I didn't say his chin is poor, I was saying that your first post is not a logically structured argument.

It also misses the point that people say he hasn't been 'tested' because of his comp level.

Comment

???? who is questioning his chin?

Comment

GGG having bad defense is a weird thing to say anything. I'd go so far as to say it's a lie. He has solid defense. He gets caught in the odd exchange and he got caught quite al ot agaisnt Brook but I said before the fight Brook is strong and can physically match a middleweight so he managed to get himself into a sticky situation(had rustydan and some other idiots claiming it wouldnt happen smh lol). GGG by his own admission was bad that night.

Against a number of very good mws, he has barely been touched with anything significant. Lem was teh hardest hitter he fought and he barely got to GGG.

Anyway, say what you want but GGG will destroy the new hero and then we'll here those complaints again.

Comment

Ggg showed defense against Lemieux, I'm pretty sure he will fight the Jacobs fight the same way.

Comment

When its been 8 seconds and no one posted a GGG thread for you to hate on.
                  Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  undisputed ''154-168 easy'' taxi cab king!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post

Compared to who? The likes of Gassiev, Kovalev, Wilder etc.? Hell no. those are true power punchers. Lemieux just went 12 with a journeyman, Alcine a natural JMW also walked through his punches for a 12 full rounds.

80% KO rate at LHW gives you guys like Kovalev, Ortiz at HW, even a puncher like Gassiev only has a 68% ko rate. These are all true punchers, they're not going 12 with journeymen walking through their power shots.

Those guys I listed actually beat legit competition too. Lemieux already has L's to Rubio-Alcine, Stevens to Dirrell-Findley, Brinkley, insert scrub's name here.

160 must be the special division, where guys with 80% ko rates get walked through by JMW's. Where guys in the top 5 are getting rocked/dropped by fighters with sub 30% ko rates. This is simple logic.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      GGG having bad defense is a weird thing to say anything. I'd go so far as to say it's a lie. He has solid defense. He gets caught in the odd exchange and he got caught quite al ot agaisnt Brook but I said before the fight Brook is strong and can physically match a middleweight so he managed to get himself into a sticky situation(had rustydan and some other idiots claiming it wouldnt happen smh lol). GGG by his own admission was bad that night.

Against a number of very good mws, he has barely been touched with anything significant. Lem was teh hardest hitter he fought and he barely got to GGG.

Anyway, say what you want but GGG will destroy the new hero and then we'll here those complaints again.
                      why do posters keep saying this??? he got hit 89 times in 8 rounds..sorry that is not great defense...that is getting hit over 10 times a round

Comment

Working...
                      X