Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Popular Supplement products tested for BCAA content claims...t.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular Supplement products tested for BCAA content claims...t.

All completely fail...

Im posting this for anyone who doubted my claims that supplements are like cocaine industry. These jars are all filled with bs.

These are the biggest brands in the business, the most expensive too, all 6 products failed in producing the anywhere close to the amount of BCAA's they claim are in their product.

https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/m...f23#.g64ndobsc

I don’t understand how Syntha 6 is so low, or how GNC could have two grams of BCAA when the claim is 15. But the abstract is out there, as is the poster presentation, so these companies have some explaining to do, and some tests to refute (if they can), because right now they look pretty awful…
    And the way class action and Lanham Act lawsuits have been flying around the industry, I wouldn’t be surprised to see BCAA-based actions shortly.
    Not only are these products worthless to begin with, but the main ingredients they claim will help you aren't even in the fcking product.

Just eat normal food guys...

Supports my sentiments that free-form BCAAs as well as protein powders spiked with free-form BCAAs are ineffective. It sounds like these guys may have even been caught using less whey than advertised. Not sure the legitimacy of the test though as it's gotten far less coverage than expected and I've seen nothing in regard to class-action lawsuits.

Comment

So much bro-science out there. We all know guys who fall for this, every week they have some fancy new shake in their kitbag. Hard work > shortcuts

If it's legal, it's probably not very good!! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        All completely fail...

Im posting this for anyone who doubted my claims that supplements are like cocaine industry. These jars are all filled with bs.

These are the biggest brands in the business, the most expensive too, all 6 products failed in producing the anywhere close to the amount of BCAA's they claim are in their product.

https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/m...f23#.g64ndobsc

Not only are these products worthless to begin with, but the main ingredients they claim will help you aren't even in the fcking product.

Just eat normal food guys...
        Amino Acid supps are garbage, syntha 6 and the majority of those commercial brands are Garbage and deadly, I think muscle milk had rat feces and arsenic and lead and cadium in high amounts. It also had some concrete or something powder mixed in it.

I know Gaspari nutritiona nd BSN were caught amino spiking their whey. Aminos are made of human hair, duck feathers, and cadiver parts, and spoiled rotting veggies they dump some syrupy stuff to mask the taste.

Whey is the only bodybuilding supp that is tested and proven to work and it has to be legit not spiked with aminos, Its sad though the supp industry is bogus its a get rich quick thing and not regulated, a lot of the stuff is filled with filler like rice powder or soy powder, and you only get like 50 percent whey.

I forgot what study but some report was out like 4 years ago that a top whey brand sold in stores only had 35 percent actual whey content they spiked it with BCAA's and like the other 30 percent was Soy protein and Rice powder fillers. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Supports my sentiments that free-form BCAAs as well as protein powders spiked with free-form BCAAs are ineffective. It sounds like these guys may have even been caught using less whey than advertised. Not sure the legitimacy of the test though as it's gotten far less coverage than expected and I've seen nothing in regard to class-action lawsuits.
          The supp industry is the wild west. the sad thing is a lot of stuff works but are you getting the REAL stuff, like some herbs they work but I think GNC herbs didnt havet he actual herb plant in it instead it was a common house plant lol, so people were ingesting a common house plant instead of golden seal root. If you had money 7 years ago you should have started a supp company for a few thousand get a wholesaler to make your supps just put a different label and drop ship once you sell enough you could get your own warehouse and make millions off catchy adds and marketing. people want to build muscle its a billion dollar industry, a few supp companies sold their companies for 100s of millions.

If I had the money 7 years ago I would have started a supp company and hire some bodybuilders to push my products at expos and online and sell the tubs for 40 bucks a pop. and if my product is hot and a buyer wants to buy me out for 150 million ill do it.

Comment

Supplement industry is shady making money putting dirt and expired unsanitary supps in customers body making them out of garages smh

Comment

NutraBio is one of the very few reputable brands, their whey is clean they dont put harmful additives

Calls out Jym supps false claims

Comment

The whole industry is run by thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  NutraBio is one of the very few reputable brands, their whey is clean they dont put harmful additives
                  Good to know. Also, for those interested, "Muscle Blend" is an excellent protein powder maker. Minimalist in their approach and I can honestly say that it's the first protein powder I've ever taken (of dozens) where not only did it never bother my stomach, but I actually noticed an improvement in gains. I never thought I'd say that about a powder because I don't take it to "see" anything, just to supplement a balanced diet of mostly fresh foods.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Good to know. Also, for those interested, "Muscle Blend" is an excellent protein powder maker. Minimalist in their approach and I can honestly say that it's the first protein powder I've ever taken (of dozens) where not only did it never bother my stomach, but I actually noticed an improvement in gains. I never thought I'd say that about a powder because I don't take it to "see" anything, just to supplement a balanced diet of mostly fresh foods.
                    I just checked it out they got basic clean ingredients BASIC means GOOD, you dont went all these other chemicals and additives adn proprietary blends.

But the thing looks like they pack it in their garage and printed the logo from a ink jet printer. Id like to know where they source their goods, maybe they just drop ship and get it made by Nutrabio just put different labels. Nutrabio makes whey for many brands.

Comment

Working...
                    X