No announcement yet.

Big up the prospects on your radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up the prospects on your radar

Who are they and why are you following them?

Bill Marks

He's been MIA but I know he can bounce back from his sole defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Bill Marks

canelo alvarez

Comment

there are three guys who I've mentioned for a while that will be moving up the card so to speak in their next fights. i picked these guys because their fights are coming up soon (or just happened)

Mikael Zewski fighting on May 1 on the top rank card.

Frankie Gomez fighting Humberto Soto on the Canelo/Kirkland. Follow him because he's from LA basically

Oscar Valdez who fought on Sat. I follow him because he looked like champ material and im a boxing junkie. I've always liked featherweight too so I take note of fighters who leave a good impression

Comment

Errol Spence - Great technique, timing, and accuracy. Not a fan of his accent, though.

Jojo Diaz- I admire his footwork and ring generalship, and he also has good power and defensive skills.

Caleb Plant - He's more of an up-and-comer, since he's only had a few pro fights, but he's looking very good. I met him a few times back when I did some amateur kickboxing. We fought at the same event once. Very fast, great reflexes, very good technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
            Errol Spence - Great technique, timing, and accuracy. Not a fan of his accent, though.

Jojo Diaz- I admire his footwork and ring generalship, and he also has good power and defensive skills.

Caleb Plant - He's more of an up-and-comer, since he's only had a few pro fights, but he's looking very good. I met him a few times back when I did some amateur kickboxing. We fought at the same event once. Very fast, great reflexes, very good technique.
            His accent???? Closet Hate

Comment

Honestly. None right now. Maybe that UK hw who's name escapes me.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                there are three guys who I've mentioned for a while that will be moving up the card so to speak in their next fights. i picked these guys because their fights are coming up soon (or just happened)

Mikael Zewski fighting on May 1 on the top rank card.

Frankie Gomez fighting Humberto Soto on the Canelo/Kirkland. Follow him because he's from LA basically

Oscar Valdez who fought on Sat. I follow him because he looked like champ material and im a boxing junkie. I've always liked featherweight too so I take note of fighters who leave a good impression
                Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Bill Marks

I can't picture any of these guys without looking. I'll check them out.

Originally posted by Contra View Post

Jojo and Spence have been on my list. These guys are great prospects. Not familiar with Caleb but will add him to my list to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  Honestly. None right now. Maybe that UK hw who's name escapes me.
                  Anthony Joshua?

---------------------------

All UK users will be familiar with him because hes on Sky, but the yanks might not have seen him:

Callum Smith (15-0, 11Ko's). 6'3 Smw who should be just moving onto fringe world level this year. Big body puncher and a decent boxer, he's got height and reach that few at Smw will have seen before. This is him vs decently rated prospect Tobias Webb, first round was pretty even but second round Smith showed what he's been about so far...

Comment

Spence and Verdejo look big talents

Comment

Working...
                    X