No announcement yet.

SICK yank Thug knocks out poor pregnant women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SICK yank Thug knocks out poor pregnant women

Disgusting what is the world coming to..

Get a job you phukkin bum

Looks like Timmy Horton finally caught up with Boss Lady
    Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 06-19-2014, 05:54 PM.

I hope you know what you're starting

Comment

That's basically how the revolutionary war went.

Comment

**** that gets me mad. I would blow his ****ing brains out then smear them on the floor with my shoe.

What a ****ing piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

Disgusting what is the world coming to..

Get a job you phukkin bum
          He will have one soon, making license plates

--The Escambia County Sheriff's Office served an warrant for robbery and battery on Vincent Lavon Johnson this afternoon for a robbery that occurred May 28 at Happy Nick's Store on Palafox Street.According to a press release from the sheriff's office, after entering the store, Johnson is said to have punched a store employee, knocking her to the ground, when she asked what he needed. He then grabbed cash from the register before fleeing the store, the press release said.
          Original story:
          Pensacola Police have arrested a man who punched a pregnant woman in the face Wednesday afternoon while robbing a business, a news release from the Pensacola Police Department said.
          Vincent Lavon Johnson, 41, was taken into custody around 8:15 a.m. today at his home in the 3000 block of North Roosevelt Street, the release said. Surveillance footage from the Boost Mobile store on Bayou Boulevard captured Johnson entering the store, walking up to the counter, punching a 35-year-old female employee in the face, emptying the cash register and fleeing the scene with cash and a stolen phone.
          The victim suffered a broken nose and required treatment at a local hospital.
          After video of the incident was released, a tipster reportedly told Police investigators to look for Johnson in the around North Roosevelt Street. Shortly after 7 a.m., an officer spotted Johnson running in the neighborhood, and a K-9 unit was able to track Johnson to a home.
          Johnson was charged with felony battery, strong-arm robbery and burglary. He has a lengthy history of arrests for forgery and grand theft dating back to 1990, according to court records.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
            I hope you know what you're starting
            This isn't a race issue.. move along

Comment

So it's a nationalistic one, then?

I just want to be clear here so I know what to ban you for.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                So it's a nationalistic one, then?

I just want to be clear here so I know what to ban you for.
                A thug knocking out a defenceless pregnant woman issue

Comment

Only saying, given the reputation of nationalistic wars around here i wouldn't put anything like "yank" or "brit" in a title about something of this nature. but it's calm atm.

Comment

Holy jumping ****in ****balls that dude is insane.
                    He has officially achieved top **** status for doing that bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X