No announcement yet.

quick question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

ive taught myself basic boxing for the past 6 months. i use the heavy bag, double end bag, ball hanging from celleing, and shadow boxing. if i ever got into a fight will this be useful to me.

p.s. im looking for a gym but can't find any beacuse i live in the middle of nowhere.

Originally posted by boxer898 View Post
    ive taught myself basic boxing for the past 6 months. i use the heavy bag, double end bag, ball hanging from celleing, and shadow boxing. if i ever got into a fight will this be useful to me.

p.s. im looking for a gym but can't find any beacuse i live in the middle of nowhere.
    To be honest that wasn't that quick of a question. A quick question is "What colour is an orange?".

But being a good fighter is something inside. You can improve with practise but you will need to spar or compete somehow against others. All the practise in the world won't help if you panic & learning to stay calm comes with experience.

But don't stop. Being fit & happy is more important than being rich.

p.s. the answer to the question is "orange".

Comment

if i stayed calm would it come in handy

Comment

Originally posted by boxer898 View Post
        if i stayed calm would it come in handy
        That's true 99.9% of the time in all walks of life.

Comment

Punching anything for practice is an advantage over someone who has never thrown a punch in their life.

Comment

Working...
          X