Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Runw/... the bi b.eaner with an opinion on everything but never able to back it up...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I just felt the need to say "STFU" tonight.

He was in NSB earlier saying this "all Brits" routine, but how can he know what "all Brits" say when he never listens to anyone's opinion but his own?

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
      Yeah, I just felt the need to say "STFU" tonight.

He was in NSB earlier saying this "all Brits" routine, but how can he know what "all Brits" say when he never listens to anyone's opinion but his own?
      Let me guess, Calzhage / Jones? haha

**** him em if they can't take a joke and joke them if they can't take a ****.

I need to thank "buterball" for an entertaining thread today.

Comment

Well, I say "today"... it was only "today" cos I came across it on a search... it was Amir Khan. Apparently "all Brits" said that Khan could beat Floyd Mayweather. WTF????

Our argument today was actually over Butterball. Butterball is a one joke, but Oasis Lad likes it so I do it for him sometimes. But I get RunW/ getting all deep, going "you need to let go, you've got hang ups" and stuff... jesus, it's a JOKE. Don't get all Sigmund on my ass about it, you know? Laugh or **** off.

Comment

Comment

LOL... that's actually one of the funniest things, I had to change my pants after seeing Khan get KO'd - it's even in Annie's sig - but then I read "all Brit's, lamo" and I think "Christ..."

Comment

Fuck me, I forgot how **** the commentary was during that Amir Khan "Fight"

Comment

Sky needs the duke and rawling.

Comment

All I pointed out was, you need to get laid. Bad.

You hold on to things like a Woman does.........and that's not healthy.

carry on

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    All I pointed out was, you need to get laid. Bad.

You hold on to things like a Woman does.........and that's not healthy.

carry on
                    Surely holding onto things like a woman does will help him while away the lonely nights.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Surely holding onto things like a woman does will help him while away the lonely nights.
                      The bald bastard just needs to chill out and eat a fish and chips order.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X