No announcement yet.

[Sitcom] Roseanne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sitcom] Roseanne

I knew they remade it, but had no idea it was coming on next week. Tuesday at 8pm on ABC.

Roseanne is the ****, always loved that show.

I can't be the only one right? It'll be the original cast also.
    Last edited by Beercules; 03-22-2018, 11:21 PM.

Oh what. Debbie from Shameless is on the show?

Comment

The earlier episodes before she went off the rails is as close to what was going on in the Midwest at the time as you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        The earlier episodes before she went off the rails is as close to what was going on in the Midwest at the time as you can get.
        Like the first couple seasons? Or you literally mean episodes?

Why did she go crazy. I never knew

Comment

I loved the original show, it had a lot of soul and was very real. Didn't Dan die though at the end of the last season? That season was horrible though, a total mess in comparison to the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I loved the original show, it had a lot of soul and was very real. Didn't Dan die though at the end of the last season? That season was horrible though, a total mess in comparison to the rest.
            Very real show that's what I love.

He did die in the show, I wonder how they are going to bring him back. I hope they do a good job with it.

I wonder how both Becky's are going to be casted.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Very real show that's what I love.

He did die in the show, I wonder how they are going to bring him back. I hope they do a good job with it.

I wonder how both Becky's are going to be casted.
              Perhaps they can get that hot red headed bimbo who was always naked on Game of Thrones and resurrect him like Jon Snow.

Becky was pretty hot back in the day but Darlene looked like a total freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Like the first couple seasons? Or you literally mean episodes?

Why did she go crazy. I never knew
                Seasons my G. Her whole stand up used to be about being a working class house wife. Then she got rich and that's what her show became about or drifted towards.

Whenever Dan left and she went creative writing is when the show went turd.
                Last edited by Bobby Deez; 03-23-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Perhaps they can get that hot red headed bimbo who was always naked on Game of Thrones and resurrect him like Jon Snow.

Becky was pretty hot back in the day but Darlene looked like a total freak.
                  I used to think Becky was hot too, hell I still do why lie.

Darlene was def a freak, I think she's a lesbian in real life lol.

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  Seasons my G. Her whole stand up used to be about being a working class house wife. Then she got rich and that's what her show became about or drifted towards.

Whenever Dan left and she went creative writing is when the show went turd.
                  I mean, she even tried to run for president too so yeah some screws are loose.

Comment

Darlene still ugly SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X