Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are Terrorists, Need Jail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was more obvious was the punch absorption, I suspected something was up the way he walked through some of the GGG punches, reminded me a lot of Peterson against Khan.

Comment

I agree with GGG, Canelo is a protected cow in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Agreed my man, the fight was not close at all.

Boxing is too corrupt. I've lost a bit of love for it because I know I'm going to be disappointed in the scorecards where fights with obvious outcomes are not the result
        good thing your not a judge. you would have had a hard time writing the scorce card down the way you stroke GGG lol. Not close at all, get outta here with that garbage.

Comment

lol no more stale promotion.

Comment

Gotta say the G man speaking a whole lot of sense.
            Pretty much i agree with everything he has said here and its going to be a sham when the second fight goes to the scorecards and if GGG hasnt pretty much knocked him down every round he will be getting the loss. Paving the way for tge trilogy.
            I hope im wrong but boxing at the moment leaves a bad taste in everybody's mouth when it comes to Saul in Vegas.

Comment

no more PC GGG! lol

Comment

Lol all the lil g stans are like “yasss queen you go girl”

Comment

100% agree with everything Golovkin said.

I hope he batters Canelo to a brutal stoppage.

No doubt these terrorist will have the ref in their pocket as well.

Comment

Wow...........okay, it's not a dull day in the boxing world anymore today. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                      All this Canelo business could be a ruse to get people riled up and make it the best selling boxing fight sequel. And from the looks of it, it's working among the masses. Even GGG, who used to be pretty quiet, is now part of the drama. Dont buy into it. Its gonna be another decision, its not gonna be a knockout.
                      I really doubt Canelo approved to have his reputation dragged through the mud with these accusations. It's a real bad look for him, and pretty much taints his record even if he wasn't cheating

Comment

Working...
                      X