Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am out of the loop...Has Canelo even made a statement since the failed test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am out of the loop...Has Canelo even made a statement since the failed test?

I have been in and out of town with my son and have missed a lot of news..Has he himself even made a statement?

It was the meat!!!!!!

Comment

Not much... I presumed Caneloterol doesn't want to do interviews coz I've read he prohibited reporters, media people from visiting his training camp since the time he got caught with Clenbuterol in his body system.

Anyway if this fight still pushes through, the media will have some chances to grill Caneloterol about the Clen in his system...

Comment

it was found out that the contaminated meat came from taco bell!

canelo promise that he'll never eat again at taco bell.

so, since then canelo is deemed clean of any peds or steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Not much... I presumed Caneloterol doesn't want to do interviews coz I've read he prohibited reporters, media people from visiting his training camp since the time he got caught with Clenbuterol in his body system.

Anyway if this fight still pushes through, the media will have some chances to grill Caneloterol about the Clen in his system...
          any media member that asks about the positive test will be executed! don't mess with canelo's team. they are all roided!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I have been in and out of town with my son and have missed a lot of news..Has he himself even made a statement?
            No he has not. He would be on record if that were to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              any media member that asks about the positive test will be executed! don't mess with canelo's team. they are all roided!
              ja ja ja

Equipo Caneloterol es capucha...

Comment

No. If I read correctly, or didn't dream this up, I think I did see a quote from Golovkin furious that Clenelo closed his camp to the press.

Comment

Donald Trump contaminated his sample, along with Chipotle.

Apparently they are using the tainted meat excuse from Mexico.

Comment

The cheating chica is hiding out at the tainted meat factory punching sides of beef like Rocky. She is injecting the cleny right in-between the toes, no need to involve the beef at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X