Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC, WBA Back Canelo in Test Controversy: He is Innoncent!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I come back after like a year because I was excited by Wilder-Ortiz and this is what I find.

LMAO.
    Haha welcome back my man!

Hope you are well.

Yes Canelo has failed a drugs test and the powers that be are shockingly going to let him off the hook

Never would have seen that one coming

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      Wtf you want younger roided up Pednelo fight much Older CLEAN GGG? How is that supposed to work? They already ROBBED GGG with his last WIN by loading paid judges.

I say f pednelo go for BJS
      Flight, room and tickets already bought. Im against PED's and always have been. TEST THEM ALL is what i believe, but with all that done already I'm being a bit selfish.

So....I HOPE THEY DON'T CANCEL THE FIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I come back after like a year because I was excited by Wilder-Ortiz and this is what I find.

LMAO.
        Hope all is well with you homie.

Comment

• Boxing is a great sport run by disgusting people, ggg better knock canelo out cold coz he's gonna get raped by the organizations

Comment

• Originally posted by bgdddy6333 View Post
            Wow! WBC just stripped a guy for the same exact situation but they believe Canelo your cash cow. Somethimg needs to be done about boxing.
            Who did they strip?

Comment

• Ggg fans SHOOK they know it's judgement day for golovkin and want him out of this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                Ggg fans SHOOK they know it's judgement day for golovkin and want him out of this fight
                was wilder shook when he called off the povetkin fight due to PEDs? you okay with canelo cheating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                  Ggg fans SHOOK they know it's judgement day for golovkin and want him out of this fight
                  Clenettes like you are totally fine with a complete cheater being given a pass after being caught with peds. What a fanboy!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    Proof is in the pudding. He got caught with PEDS. Prove it to me it was from Beef and he did not know about and not fron injections. then we can talk.
                    You don’t understand my position on this matter.

All I’m doing is waiting on the official word before I **** on Canelo.

Comment

• From my observations in recent years, it seems they are right in the article... the problem does seem to show up way more in Mexican fighters. So I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt. We'll just have to see how it turns out in the long run. I would guess his longtime trainer (can't remember his name), having owned a meat market for years, just has to get his act together and ship meat in from a reputable source to make sure this doesn't happen again. If Canelo has been clean all these years, I doubt he's went dirty all the sudden. Just my 37 cents worth. Really looking forward to the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X