Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Groves Prove the severity of an arm injury? Went to hospital immediately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Groves Prove the severity of an arm injury? Went to hospital immediately

Me finks that Groves already had an arm injury before but it wasn’t disclosed for the integrity of the tournament and was allowed cortisol like normal. It showed his arm hurt in fight yes? He then immediately went to the hospital and ditched the post conference talk.

How do you compare that to a severely torn rotator cuff and shooting hoops just a month later when there’s already talks that Groves might not be ready for June? Should Groves swim in salt water or ditch physical therapy in general and prepare?

he went to a &e for emergency saltwater

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      he went to a &e for emergency saltwater
      Oh god, now you have an Usyk avi? I keep saying, Usyk avis are going to take over this board and drive the native population out. Something has to be done.

Now if only I could find an Usyk rocking an afro, then I could have him as my avi too

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Oh god, now you have an Usyk avi? I keep saying, Usyk avis are going to take over this board and drive the native population out. Something has to be done.

Now if only I could find an Usyk rocking an afro, then I could have him as my avi too
        Eubanks dindu nutin, literally...

I think Groves might have been in pain... just maybe... “ahhh I think I won the fight”

Comment

aha, usyk is the man!

Comment

LOL.

Man, I should rock a Klitschko avi for a while. The white supremacists are too busy showing love to this new crop of Eastern European fighters: Loma, Usyk, Kovalev.... what happened to the OG? The one man who held them down when times were tough, and there was no one else to run to??

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
              Eubanks dindu nutin, literally...

I think Groves might have been in pain... just maybe... “ahhh I think I won the fight”
              Groves beat eustank with one arm.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                Groves beat eustank with one arm.
                Yes everybody saw the victory, but it wasn’t a schooling. Grove never said it was easy in his interview. remember, Eubank was a “hype job.”

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  aha, usyk is the man!
                  Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  LOL.

Man, I should rock a Klitschko avi for a while. The white supremacists are too busy showing love to this new crop of Eastern European fighters: Loma, Usyk, Kovalev.... what happened to the OG? The one man who held them down when times were tough, and there was no one else to run to??
                  Sorry brah, Usyk dun infected my account and avi

Comment

Sorry brah, Usyk dun infected my account and avi

Comment

Working...
                    X