No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson's relationship with Jim Jacobs turned bitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    When did he admit sexually asaulting someone?.
    Shoving his hand down Teddy Atlas' niece who was like a kid at the time, for one.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Shoving his hand down Teddy Atlas' niece who was like a kid at the time, for one.
      How old was Tyson at the time and how old was she?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        How old was Tyson at the time and how old was she?
        Tyson was 15 and already looked like an adult bodybuilder on HGH. The girl was 10 or 11, I can't recall. Teddy almost shot Mike for that and then he got fired afterwards. It's a pretty well known story and one of the main reasons I don't give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the rape charges. It was a creepy sign of things yet to come.

Comment

Tyson was 15 and already looked like an adult bodybuilder on HGH. The girl was 10 or 11, I can't recall. Teddy almost shot Mike for that and then he got fired afterwards. It's a pretty well known story and one of the main reasons I don't give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the rape charges. It was a creepy sign of things yet to come.
          I remember watching some Tyson movie and they made her look older. I thought she was 15

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            I remember watching some Tyson movie and they made her look older. I thought she was 15
            Nah sources say she was 11.

And it's probably why Tyson converted to islam.

Comment

Mike Tyson is the most intriguing fighter of all time

And had Cus D'amato lived another 10 yrs.., No one will ever know

Comment

Cus was like Joe Paterno. He could avert his eyes when it came to his star. Tyson was a violent person through and through. I also have to laugh when people on here speak of his fine brain. His brain is a joke. There is film of him giving a King-inspired rant replete with all the big words misused. It was embarrassing and hilarious. He must have been really impressed with Donking at first, mesmerized, and was trying to act and sound like him. Idiots like those remind me of Mrs. Malaprop when they start trying to impress with vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  Cus was like Joe Paterno. He could avert his eyes when it came to his star. Tyson was a violent person through and through. I also have to laugh when people on here speak of his fine brain. His brain is a joke. There is film of him giving a King-inspired rant replete with all the big words misused. It was embarrassing and hilarious. He must have been really impressed with Donking at first, mesmerized, and was trying to act and sound like him. Idiots like those remind me of Mrs. Malaprop when they start trying to impress with vocabulary.
                  That is so spot on especially about Tyson mimicking King and others. I don't understand why so many people are impressed with his overrated intellect. The guy is clearly very dumb, his most profound statements are all quotes from much smarter famous people even his boxing quotes. Like the quote about 'everybody has a plan untill they get hit' is attributed to him even though he was quoting Jack Dempsey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    My style is impetuous, my defence is impregnable

He's no Alexander!

My back is broken

No one will ever stop talking about him

Comment

That is so spot on especially about Tyson mimicking King and others. I don't understand why so many people are impressed with his overrated intellect. The guy is clearly very dumb, his most profound statements are all quotes from much smarter famous people even his boxing quotes. Like the quote about 'everybody has a plan untill they get hit' is attributed to him even though he was quoting Jack Dempsey.
                      Very true, Tyson based himself on Dempsey

Comment

Working...
                      X