Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Crosses Fingers: Canelo-Golovkin Should Leave Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Cinco De Mayo in NYC?? You done bumped your head and eat lead paint chips.
    I would have to take them out of your body first. lol

You do know there are plenty of Mexicans in the North East right?

Beyond that, GGG can easily sell out an arena here in NYC than Vegas... and our arenas are quite a bit bigger.

Vegas has plenty of drunk people and as we saw a ton of corruption. NYC or Dallas would at least be a more even playing field.

Comment

Do it at Dodger stadium. I always hear this being thrown around, now put your money where your mouth is GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
        I would have to take them out of your body first. lol

You do know there are plenty of Mexicans in the North East right?

Beyond that, GGG can easily sell out an arena here in NYC than Vegas... and our arenas are quite a bit bigger.

Vegas has plenty of drunk people and as we saw a ton of corruption. NYC or Dallas would at least be a more even playing field.
        FUK NY!!! And they do TERRIBLE judging also. 1 judge gave Leo Santa Cruz only 3 rounds in their 1st fight!!!!

And Einstein Leo is MexiCAN and that place was 95% pro Frampton. Leo was boo'd throughout.

And you seem to mix up PR's with mexiCANS.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          you may not be aware but there is a Mexican population in NYC and 5 de mayo weekend is full of events and parties in NYC. And while corruption is everywhere, it Def worse in Vegas and Texas.
          Again I saw a SHT scorecard given to Leo in NY. MexiCANS HATE the cold.

Comment

Again I saw a SHT scorecard given to Leo in NY. MexiCANS HATE the cold.
            *****tt. There's a lot of them here in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              *****tt. There's a lot of them here in Chicago.
              And there's a Bazzilion more in Cali and Vegas! Vegas alone has more than all of NY and Chicago COMBINED!!!

Comment

And there's a Bazzilion more in Cali and Vegas! Vegas alone has more than all of NY and Chicago COMBINED!!!
                Damn that was a loud azz "combined". I could of sworn I heard that one. Good for those states.

Or cities

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  Damn that was a loud azz "combined". I could of sworn I heard that one. Good for those states.

Or cities
                  U couldnt pay me enough to move to Chicago. I would rather live in Mexico or Iraq if I had to choose.

NY is insane with their gun laws and taxes. ive visited there before and if wasnt so expensive probably wouldnt mind it...

Comment

Finally someone realizes yuppies bad for boxing.........

The people who truly support boxing are everyday people and Dallas would be a perfect place to have the fight and make it more affordable for the "real fans" of boxing. It's a blue collar sport and should be accessible as such. Versus some stars who just want to be seen and could care less about the sport in general.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
                      The people who truly support boxing are everyday people and Dallas would be a perfect place to have the fight and make it more affordable for the "real fans" of boxing. It's a blue collar sport and should be accessible as such. Versus some stars who just want to be seen and could care less about the sport in general.
                      As a fan thats where it should be. And they would break Jacobs/Klitz record if they wanted to.

But being from Vegas Im cool with it here.

Comment

Working...
                      X