Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo said after the fight: "Forget the belts, let's fight for the honor" it means..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo is probably avoiding a fight with GGG. If that makes him a coward then Martinez, Cotto, Jacobs, Saunders and Quillen are all just as much a coward as Canelo. Every one of them refused or is refusing to fight GGG. Jacobs or Saunders could prove me wrong by agreeing to fight GGG. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Do you have some kind of autism disorder?

I'm from Argentina, spanish is my native language. He said "mamadas" which can be translated as immature or childish behavior. He meant that in mexico, they go straight to the point, they solve the problems, they don't do so much talking.

The problem is that he's the one doing mamadas... not GGG.
      You are by far the dumbest poster on this forum. I should probably write this in Spanish because you're too stupid to understand Who cares what mamadas means in Argentina. Canelo is Mexican but your dumbass probably forgot that l. mamadas in mexico means dicc sucking. He's saying in mexico we don't do that shttt. I know English isn't your first language but you're just as stupid in Spanish.

Someone with autism isn't as dumb as you.

TOP DEFINITION
      mamadas
      Spanish for blow job
      That ruca gives one hell of a mamada
      Last edited by aldo5408; 05-12-2016, 01:30 PM.

Comment

In case you didn't see that because he said it in spanish, he said that in the ring after the fight.

That means that at the moment he said that, he's not planning to fight at 160. So, why would he say that the belt is not important? he's indirectly saying that he will vacate the belt if he's mandated to fight at 160.

Did you all catch that? some of you are saying stuff like: "Canelo wants the fight at 160, it's Oscar who doesn't want it." or "Canelo will take the fight at 160". The latest statement he did was that he didn't care about the belt and that he cared about honor? wtf.

He should be receiving much more **** than what he's receiving. He's out there saying: "In mexico we don't **** around, let's fight".. yeah, in mexico we don't **** around, we just want to outweight you by 10 lbs.

Coward is heavier than GGG and will vacate and look like the coward he is.
        Hey Maxi_Pad, your **** is bleeding all over itself, go clean it out and put on a new one.

Ofcourse everyone heard what he said. There was no reason to start another thread, this could've been put in the hundreds of Canelo/97K threads that there already are.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          You are by far the dumbest poster on this forum. I should probably write this in Spanish because you're too stupid to understand Who cares what mamadas means in Argentina. Canelo is Mexican but your dumbass probably forgot that l. mamadas in mexico means dicc sucking. He's saying in mexico we don't do that shttt. I know English isn't your first language but you're just as stupid in Spanish.

TOP DEFINITION
          mamadas
          Spanish for blow job
          You dumb ignorant, or stupid troll, mamadas was not used in that sense. Mamadas is not used in Argentina. I know perfectly well what it means. Google it assh0le, mamada it's used to say something is childish and stuff like that. Mamadas can also mean a blow job but obviously Canelo wasn't giving it that sense.

You're really special. You are ******ed. Are you gonna teach me spanish? lol...

Comment

You dumb ignorant, or stupid troll, mamadas was not used in that sense. Mamadas is not used in Argentina. I know perfectly well what it means. Google it assh0le, mamada it's used to say something is childish and stuff like that. Mamadas can also mean a blow job but obviously Canelo wasn't giving it that sense.

You're really special. You are ******ed. Are you gonna teach me spanish? lol...
            Canelo is saying he's not into dicc sucking like you are. Nobody cares about Argentina why do you keep bringing that up. Change your tampon and stop making up translations

Comment

Great thread OP

Comment

He was basically saying the belt don't mean **** to him and no one will force him to do anything. In essence, you'll take the deal I offer or go **** yourself and never have another fight on PPV or anything other than what he has been making. I agree, I want to see the fight but I understand Canelo's position. If GGG was a star I would say man up and fight but GGG brings nothing to the table.
                Canelo could make just as much if not more fighting a bum like Margarito in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post

TOP DEFINITION
                  mamadas
                  Spanish for blow job

Si vamos a eso Canelo dió una muy buena excusa cuando dijo:

"si es por mí, peleamos en cualquier peso , PERO, tengo un team y hay que hablarlo"

If it was me, i would fight on any weight, BUT, i have a team"

Maricón el Canelo

Comment

In case you didn't see that because he said it in spanish, he said that in the ring after the fight.

That means that at the moment he said that, he's not planning to fight at 160. So, why would he say that the belt is not important? he's indirectly saying that he will vacate the belt if he's mandated to fight at 160.

Did you all catch that? some of you are saying stuff like: "Canelo wants the fight at 160, it's Oscar who doesn't want it." or "Canelo will take the fight at 160". The latest statement he did was that he didn't care about the belt and that he cared about honor? wtf.

He should be receiving much more **** than what he's receiving. He's out there saying: "In mexico we don't **** around, let's fight".. yeah, in mexico we don't **** around, we just want to outweight you by 10 lbs.

Coward is heavier than GGG and will vacate and look like the coward he is.
                    Canelo already said he had no problem fighting GGG next and at 160. Oscar has already begun the process of negotiations.
                    You're an obsessed little dweeb.

Comment

I don't think they fight in 2016. Caneo fights Lemiuex first.

Comment

Working...
                      X