No announcement yet.

Bradleys Strategy Was Actually Genius, Just Poorly Executed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was arm weary by the 7th.

his best bet would have been to put his head in Pacs chest and rip body shots with the occasional forray upstairs... or to box using his jab and try to walk pac onto a shot.

not load up for 18 mins then spend the rest of the fight dispirited and arm weary.

Comment

What he was doing through the first 3-4 rounds seemed to be working reasonably well and then he went away from it to do...whatever the he'll that was

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        What drop your hands and aimlessly move your head against a guy who throws fast combinations?

It doesn't matter what Bradley did he is not good enough to beat Pacquaio even the dimished version.

Not smart enough, not skilled enough.
        I honestly think Bradley could have stolen a decision if he fought the whole fight like he did the 11th, with a couple of rounds interspersed where he went at Pacquiao like the beginning of the fight. Pac was ripe for the taking, and Bradley should probably feel sick that he didn't take advantage.

Comment

That was a bad strategy

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I honestly think Bradley could have stolen a decision if he fought the whole fight like he did the 11th, with a couple of rounds interspersed where he went at Pacquiao like the beginning of the fight. Pac was ripe for the taking, and Bradley should probably feel sick that he didn't take advantage.
            I don't think so at all.

I don't think he can fight the whole fight like he did in the 11th otherwise why didn't he? I'm not one that thinks he fought like he did willingly.

He's good enough and has some tools to have moments of success which he did in both fights but no where near enough to do it consistently.

I agree Pacquaio was ripe for the taking. Alarming that he stunned him with a punch, definitely not the same in the chin area.

But even this diminished version Bradley is not good enough to beat. Simple as that IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X