No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr Vs Hitman Hearns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Jr Vs Hitman Hearns

Can you guys give your thoughts on how Floyd Mayweather Jr get on in a match up against Thomas the Hitman Hearns.
    I've just been looking at videos of the two of them and as a Huge Floyd fan myself I think Hearns it and absolute freak of nature and would put mayweather asleep.
    I dont think Mayweather would be able to deal with hearns and Hearns never had any problems with defensive, technical fights.... Look at the Leonard, Hagler Fight
    Let me know u thoughts, Please let the fan boy, *****, ******* ****e out please
    Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr
    15.52%
    Thomas "The Hitman" Hearns
    84.48%

I think Tommy would prolly KO Floyd.

Comment

Floyd wins by decision in a very tough, competitive, bruising encounter.

Skills pay the bills.

Comment

No fight here, Hearns ko..............Rockin'

Comment

Are you kidding me? Look at how reluctant he is to step in with Pac without rigorous testing. He's gonna want forensic tests on Tommy to make sure he's human.

Comment

Hearns by knockout.

Comment

The blueprint to beat floyd is a tall range fighter with a hard stiff jab and that is Tommy Hearns the big right hand floyd can void but but that jab will keep him backing up and on the defensive floyd likes to stay back counter pick his shots he wouldn't be able to that against Hearns backing him up constantly with that jab Hearns would win but no by KO

Comment

Hearns would stop Flyod imo.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  The blueprint to beat floyd is a tall range fighter with a hard stiff jab and that is Tommy Hearns the big right hand floyd can void but but that jab will keep him backing up and on the defensive floyd likes to stay back counter pick his shots he wouldn't be able to that against Hearns backing him up constantly with that jab Hearns would win but no by KO
                  where you get that blue print from?

Comment

Unfair fight really. Hearns was a huge huge huge WW in his 1st weight class while its Floyd's 4th and he looked mad small until this recent comeback. Again, if you want to compare Floyd to guys like SRL & Hearns then do it in a P4P sense. Floyd at SFW is easily game with Hearns at WW. That this is even a discussion tells you how good Floyd is in of itself

Comment

Working...
                    X