Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDL Leader Exposed As Paedophile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This original article is made by who?? Tell me this thread is not complete nonsense and propaganda.

I googled this and out of the first five pages at google, not one mention of Paedophile activity but really "was arrested on suspicion of intentionally causing religiously aggravated harassment alarm or distress" made in a public speech.

LOL I finally found something on page six of google about "Paedophile" it is where google links to this thread at boxing scene!! That is the only source.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      This original article is made by who?? Tell me this thread is not complete nonsense and propaganda.

I googled this and out of the first five pages at google, not one mention of Paedophile activity but really "was arrested on suspicion of intentionally causing religiously aggravated harassment alarm or distress" made in a public speech.

LOL I finally found something on page six of google about "Paedophile" it is where google links to this thread at boxing scene!! That is the only source.
      This is from The Times mate, can't see it because of the paywall.

Seems like the paedos are getting this group up in arms. Tommy Robinson is defending him...could be the end of this ******ed group trying to recruit our soldiers coming back off service because of a few dumb Muslims. This is England my friend and in England we don't take kindly to these sorts:

...and he lies about Price being in the leadership as this snippet shows:

Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 01-05-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

EDL and other far right groups are total ****s in that they simply put reasonable people off the idea of trying to counter religious extremism in immigrant populations.

You'd have to be very naive to think that the UK doesn't have a problem with Islamic extremists but people in general tend to like dichotomies and if the choice is between nonce-led thugs like these scummers then they're far more likely to either swing to the other side or to try and ignore the problem entirely.

Comment

Working...
        X