Hopefully in 2011...... things change.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
      lol, funny clip.

no I'm totally serious.

They either:

1)rape and trade them on the black market
      2)offer them as sacrifices to lucifer
      3)drop "freedom" bombs and white phosphorous on them in illegal wars.
      4)aborting 50 million babies a year

They love killing children.
      you forgot:

5) sell their teeth to the tooth fairy and don't leave any of the money under their pillow

Comment

Lol, here is Cynthia McKinney asking "Rummy" why large U.S corporations with hefty government contracts traffic women and children in the sex trade.
        (from 2006)

Wasn't there another story out last week about another big U.S firm selling little kids to Afghan warlords?

Somebody find that, I forget which one it was this time.

Comment

Typical Brit, most of them are pedo's i'm not surprised at this.

Comment

Lol, here is Cynthia McKinney asking "Rummy" why large U.S corporations with hefty government contracts traffic women and children in the sex trade.
            (from 2006)

Wasn't there another story out last week about another big U.S firm selling little kids to Afghan warlords?

Somebody find that, I forget which one it was this time.

Right. So... I'm waiting to see the part where people high ranking in government traffic in children. Is there another video that shows that part? Or is that just inferred?

Comment

Oh and the bit about the raping and the Lucifer and the 50 million babies.

Comment

Re: Abortions - there are an estimated 950,000,000 abortions worldwide since 1922 or about 10 million a year. Worldwide.

So did this 50 million figure come out of your arse or Alex Jones'?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  you forgot:

5) sell their teeth to the tooth fairy and don't leave any of the money under their pillow
                  Yeah, don't forget

6) Nothing bad ever happens in the halls of government. They all love you and have your best interests at heart. Corruption and tyranny are all figments of your imagination like the tooth fairy.

Go back to sleep little one, adults are talking here.

Comment

Right. So... I'm waiting to see the part where people high ranking in government traffic in children. Is there another video that shows that part? Or is that just inferred?
                    You have a short attention span huh?
                    Re: Abortions - there are an estimated 950,000,000 abortions worldwide since 1922 or about 10 million a year. Worldwide.

So did this 50 million figure come out of your arse or Alex Jones'?
                    10 million?

Is that all?

I though you'd try to ameliorate your stupidity by at least claiming a small number. Thanks for making my point for me.

Comment

Yeah, don't forget

6) Nothing bad ever happens in the halls of government. They all love you and have your best interests at heart. Corruption and tyranny are all figments of your imagination like the tooth fairy.

Go back to sleep little one, adults are talking here.
                      LOL!

Game. Set. Match

Comment

Working...
                      X