No announcement yet.

Boxers Who Have Dogs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
    I had read once that McClellan's dog Deuce killed a black lab within 45 seconds or something rediculous like that...

But anyways, I know RJJ has pitbulls too
    Yes,that is true.But the labrador had his mouth taped shut so he wouldn't bite back.

It was sparring.McClellan wanted to see how fast Deuce could kill another dog and slo taste blood before a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
      Maybe.But that was the type of person he was.He did love the animal in his own animalistic way.

But it wasn't Deuce who he shot,it was another dog that lost his first fight.

But he did make Deuce quit though and Deuce died from the wounds.
      I think he tried to stitch Deuce up himself too.

Sometimes I see people saying that McClellan deserves to be in the situation he's in for what he did to dogs. I think thats ****ed up and no one deserves to be in that state, and this is coming from a guy with a pitbull.

Comment

I think he tried to stitch Deuce up himself too.

Sometimes I see people saying that McClellan deserves to be in the situation he's in for what he did to dogs. I think thats ****ed up and no one deserves to be in that state, and this is coming from a guy with a pitbull.
        Yes,that is true.Everytime he went to a dog fight he would be wearing a 600 $ suite that he woul;d ruin with blood from the dogs.
        After they stopped the fight he took the half dead Deuce in his car where he stiched him up and held him in his hands till the dog died.

And I agree with what you say about McClellan deserving it.Yes he was a ****ed up person but people gotta understand it wasn't just about dogs,he did al sorts of **** to birds and other animals.It was just the way he was.
        Does he deserve his faith?No,not by me.Nobody deserves that.I've seen his condition.
        To me Gerald McClellan died that cold february night in 95.This blind,deaf,paralyzed guy that goes by his name now is just a poor soul.

Comment

Yes,that is true.Everytime he went to a dog fight he would be wearing a 600 $ suite that he woul;d ruin with blood from the dogs.
          After they stopped the fight he took the half dead Deuce in his car where he stiched him up and held him in his hands till the dog died.

And I agree with what you say about McClellan deserving it.Yes he was a ****ed up person but people gotta understand it wasn't just about dogs,he did al sorts of **** to birds and other animals.It was just the way he was.
          Does he deserve his faith?No,not by me.Nobody deserves that.I've seen his condition.
          To me Gerald McClellan died that cold february night in 95.This blind,deaf,paralyzed guy that goes by his name now is just a poor soul.
          Co-sign....

A while back I saw about a 8 minute video done by ITV on youtube when they were holding "A Night For McClellan" over in London last year. Idk if you've seen it, but it's an interesting watch and its all about Benn-McClellan and how it's chanegd their lives.

Comment

Co-sign....

A while back I saw about a 8 minute video done by ITV on youtube when they were holding "A Night For McClellan" over in London last year. Idk if you've seen it, but it's an interesting watch and its all about Benn-McClellan and how it's chanegd their lives.
            Is it the one with the interview?

I don't know,maybe I've missed it.

I knw there is a movie coming up about the fight directed by some englishman director,good one.It's gonna be called ''Fallen Soldier''

Comment

[QUOTE=Crazylegs77;5916808]Pacman not sure of name[/QUOT E]

Not anymore I think he ate it already

Comment

Is it the one with the interview?

I don't know,maybe I've missed it.

I knw there is a movie coming up about the fight directed by some englishman director,good one.It's gonna be called ''Fallen Soldier''
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNjoM63rJ3I

This is it

I'd post the actual video here, but I don't know how lol

Comment

Yeah,I've seen that one.

Thanks.

Comment

Comment

come on peeps, this isnt a McClellan thread discussion. name some boxers who have dogs!

Comment

Working...
                      X