Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there authentic mexican food in The UK???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Why'd you post three pics of bowls of vomit?

Comment

Its Menudo. That **** pwns.

And i am not talkin about the band

Comment

Anyway lads, **** Mexican food. I'm off to Italy tomorrow morning. A nice big bowl of Nonna's tagliatele awaits me for lunch!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
            Anyway lads, **** Mexican food. I'm off to Italy tomorrow morning. A nice big bowl of Nonna's tagliatele awaits me for lunch!!
            Those ****s know how to do lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
              Those ****s know how to do lunch.
              Tell me about it. I ****in eat like a beast there. They say you dont have enough pasta on your plate unless the fork stands up on its own when you stick it in the middle. Depending on what you have that can mean A LOT of pasta.

I'm Womble btw, I got drunk on Friday and went a bit mad flaming everyone and got myself permabanned on here

Comment

texan i am going to get some menudo in a bit now. NO joke that **** owns!!!!!

Comment

Tell me about it. I ****in eat like a beast there. They say you dont have enough pasta on your plate unless the fork stands up on its own when you stick it in the middle. Depending on what you have that can mean A LOT of pasta.

I'm Womble btw, I got drunk on Friday and went a bit mad flaming everyone and got myself permabanned on here
                  Oh right, you've got family out there right?

I had an alt perma banned the other day when I was drunk. I didn't remember doing it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
                    Oh right, you've got family out there right?

I had an alt perma banned the other day when I was drunk. I didn't remember doing it at all.
                    yeah.

Tbh I should have had the foresight of using an alt to flame, but i was pissed and not thinking straight. I made threads about American fighters being dickheads, mods being Nazi's, Mexicans being Kings of Ants and Mexicans are the welsh of the American continent. The usual ****. (i didnt mean any of that btw Mexicants). I didnt expect to get banned that quick though, it was literally 20 mins.

Comment

yeah.

Tbh I should have had the foresight of using an alt to flame, but i was pissed and not thinking straight. I made threads about American fighters being dickheads, mods being Nazi's, Mexicans being Kings of Ants and Mexicans are the welsh of the American continent. The usual ****. (i didnt mean any of that btw Mexicants). I didnt expect to get banned that quick though, it was literally 20 mins.
                      Yeah I think big hitler is on one lately he banned me for making a similar racist thread. Still nevermind, it's all good fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X