Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transgender refuses to drop knife gets shot by cops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great loss for humanity and society at large.

Comment

We need to ban transgender creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        That couldve happened but at the same time, its easy to say but whos to say "if" a cop shoots someone in the leg they dont hit an artery? Thatd be 1 slow painful death. Besides cops are trained to shoot to kill (center mass) and I truly believe this person knew what they were doing, looked like a suicide by cop.
        Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        No. That's Hollywood nonsense.

You're trained to shoot at center mass.
        Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Thats a nono

Like firing a warning shot

1. Leg shot is harder than a body shot. What if you miss and ricochet hits an innocent bystander or fellow cop?

2. Legally you can only shoot a guy if you fear you're in danger.

Lawsuit will say if police felt there was a danger why did they just try to shoot to wound.
        Could they have tased her/him? It's one thing to point a gun at a cop and another thing to hold a knife. Both weapons are not equally effective. Police brutality/shootings is a huge issue in this country; why not try to disarm suspects via nonlegal force?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Could they have tased her/him? It's one thing to point a gun at a cop and another thing to hold a knife. Both weapons are not equally effective. Police brutality/shootings is a huge issue in this country; why not try to disarm suspects via nonlegal force?
          Im all for Cops going non-lethal before they shoot and kill anyone. Problem is when a criminal has a weapon ULTIMATELY the result can be death. Again I dont condone of anyone taking a persons fate into their own hands BUT if you are going to hold up any sorta weapon to a Cop you have to come to the conclusion that at some point you can get shot by something other than a bean bag or taser.

Comment

If the suspect has a deadly weapon already, common sense says the cops are going to have their lethal weapons ready as an equalizer.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              If the suspect has a deadly weapon already, common sense says the cops are going to have their lethal weapons ready as an equalizer.
              if the suspect is white, common sense says cops will give him a fair warning before blasting his ass

Comment

It's not the race dumbass

It's the cop, some cops have more discipline, less discipline, more trained, less trained, etc.

Cops don't care what race you are when you got a weapon
                so all the brotha's thats RIP for not having any weapons on them, you mean to tell me it was just bad luck that they all ran into a cop that was not fully trained, discipline? damm what bad luck they have huh?

Comment

It's not the race dumbass

It's the cop, some cops have more discipline, less discipline, more trained, less trained, etc.

Cops don't care what race you are when you got a weapon
                  of course they dont. did i say they do? but depending on you skin color, you might get a few warnings first before bullets starts coming at you.

Comment

I never work hard, I cheat on my taxes, I've broken almost every law there is as a bad guy

I also obey the police when I'm stopped, and golly gee I've never been shot by a cop
                    nugga you look like you just came back from tutoring! why would cops have any reason to blast you.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      so all the brotha's thats RIP for not having any weapons on them, you mean to tell me it was just bad luck that they all ran into a cop that was not fully trained, discipline? damm what bad luck they have huh?
                      Whats the stats on all the brothas that didnt die?

Comment

Working...
                      X