No announcement yet.

Adalaide Byrd explains how she scores a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Can we agree that woman are ****ty judge? Harrold ledderman daughter? CJ Ross? This Byrd?

Seriously it got to the point that it's time to look into this..
    The concept of hos and masculinity go hand in hand. A woman's point of agression will differ... CJ Ross for Nelo vs Floyd was a Draw.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      That's his wife?
      Yes she is

Comment

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...byrd-scorecard

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I bet he not lol. She got a great personality though & is pleasant to be around I'm sure & Robert might value that more than getting his dick sucked.

I think she just said in that video that anyone can win a round based on how she's feeling that particular day. Thats one of the worst explanations on who "won the round" that I've ever seen a judge give. These guys always speak like a lawyer is coaching them anytime you talk to a judge about scoring a fight.
          Her explanation made no sense just like her scorecard

Comment

Actually listening to this, its pretty obvious why she scored the fight for Nelo lol. He landed the more telling blows and his defense was fantastic. A lot of rounds GGG landed more punches but Nelo landed the more effective blows. Still didn't win 10 ****ing rounds though. 6 maybe.

Comment

Mirko, it is a square. Equal on all four sides. Her view was not better than the other two judges view or the commentators view. So go draw a square, look at it. Now say 100 times " I am stupid".

Comment

Bunch of nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  The concept of hos and masculinity go hand in hand. A woman's point of agression will differ... CJ Ross for Nelo vs Floyd was a Draw.
                  Thats how ****ty CJ Ross was a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Actually listening to this, its pretty obvious why she scored the fight for Nelo lol. He landed the more telling blows and his defense was fantastic. A lot of rounds GGG landed more punches but Nelo landed the more effective blows. Still didn't win 10 ****ing rounds though. 6 maybe.
                    If cabelo's defense was as good as you're claiming it was then he wouldn't have been out-landed in the fight. He defense was good in the middle of the ring but the fact that 3G was able to catch him on the ropes and consistently with the jab is what cost him the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Her explanation made no sense just like her scorecard
                      My thoughts exactly

Comment

Working...
                      X