No announcement yet.

Transformers franchise is the most disconnected franchise movie of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers franchise is the most disconnected franchise movie of all time

it's supposed to be sequel after sequel meaning the story should be continuous.. but every sequel have holes bigger than DARKSEID mom's v@gina..

transformers the last knight was entertaining as long as you have an iq like larryx.. lots of action, story doesn't make sense especially since it's sequel to previous transformers movies

only the first transformers movie was done right..

I like how you tagged Darksied but didn't tag Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I like how you tagged Darksied but didn't tag Larry.
      dont know larry's new name.. it needs to be exact name to tag him..i didn't want to waste time searching him..

Comment

Its the Transformers what did you expect?

Anything with a sequel gets dumbed down as a rule. Once you get to the 4th or 5th sequel having an IQ above the guy who's been mopping the floor at Taco Bell for the last 2 years hinders your enjoyment of the film if you put any thought into it.

Read a book or get an audible subscription if you want better told stories.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          dont know larry's new name.. it needs to be exact name to tag him..i didn't want to waste time searching him..
          Ah, I see.

Nice 2-for-1 btw. Always liked these threads where multiple names get dropped in the opening post.

Comment

This is boxing scene where we talk boxing not movies take that shyt some where else like Fandango wrong site.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              This is boxing scene where we talk boxing not movies take that shyt some where else like Fandango wrong site.
              Boxing Scene Lounge (351 Viewing)

Talk about anything not related to boxing! Sports, movies, DVDs, women or whatever your heart desires not related to boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X