Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rank the top 10 welterweights currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Apart from the many anomalies, Berto? looool
    Yes Berto who has a win and a ok resume at 147lb..I don't see the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Yes Berto who has a win and a ok resume at 147lb..I don't see the issue.
      A win? Lol what's that supposed to win. The guy hasn't had a world level win in 4 years.

Comment

I think Pacquiao, Thurman and Brook are top 3. They are the only fighters in division that would have a chance against even 40 years old Floyd, on my opinion. Bradley and Spence would be N. 4 and 5. Porter would be N. 6. , Garcia N. 7, Khan N. 8, Vargas N. 9 and Horn N. 10.

Comment

Pac's no.1 no doubt.

To me, Bradley is no.2 and Garcia is no.3 followed by Thurman.

Comment

A win? Lol what's that supposed to win. The guy hasn't had a world level win in 4 years.
            He beat Lopez and was just in the ring with May I really don't agree but whatever not serious to me..Who would you like instead of Berto out of curiosity cause i think the rest of my list is solid..

Comment

He beat Lopez and was just in the ring with May I really don't agree but whatever not serious to me..Who would you like instead of Berto out of curiosity cause i think the rest of my list is solid..
              Jos Lopez is not world class. The version of Ortiz Berto beat is not world class. But ify ou count those guys as world class then Khan beat the guy who annihilated Ortiz, so Khan should in no way be below Berto. Your criteria does not make any sense.

In terms of who should be there, Peterson.

Comment

Jos Lopez is not world class. The version of Ortiz Berto beat is not world class. But ify ou count those guys as world class then Khan beat the guy who annihilated Ortiz, so Khan should in no way be below Berto. Your criteria does not make any sense.

In terms of who should be there, Peterson.
                I don't agree with your train of thought,Berto has a real resume at 147lb Khan beat Collazo at WW and really that's it..Then went up and was ko'd his last fight out..I can't put Khan ahead of Berto tbh and Peterson I need to see another win in all honest..

I also disagree about Lopez I believe he was a world class fighter..No biggie tho it's all opinions anyways..

Comment

Until pac retires or loses to either garcia thurman brook or spence he has to be number 1 his achievements and resume are miles better than those currently active at 147

As for the order behind him we will know after the next few months i mean can we rank garcia high up? Title holder but yet to fight a credible ww imo he would only be second place by the fact brook and thurman ect have the same average resume i really wish maidana was still active and hungry he could have been a real force against these current welters

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    Until pac retires or loses to either garcia thurman brook or spence he has to be number 1 his achievements and resume are miles better than those currently active at 147

As for the order behind him we will know after the next few months i mean can we rank garcia high up? Title holder but yet to fight a credible ww imo he would only be second place by the fact brook and thurman ect have the same average resume i really wish maidana was still active and hungry he could have been a real force against these current welters
                    You think Brook has a comparable resume to Thurman??I do not agree with that at all..

Comment

You think Brook has a comparable resume to Thurman??I do not agree with that at all..
                      I never put them in order I know thats the whole point of the thread im jus saying its difficult to since the current best at 147 are yet to fight each other

But I wouldn't argue The ghost,porter,collazo, karass is a not better resume than bizier,porter,dan,gavin your right but neither are top quality ill wait till these next fights are done

Comment

Working...
                      X