Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they don't give much time to Maggie this season. I was sick to death of her last year, but i think it's going to be even worse this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
      Glenn should've hidden under the bat

That was ****ing amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        That was ****ing amazing
        and yet despite of all that gory facesmashed eye popping tocino-like graphic image, they can't ****ing show even a tiny nipple slip or a boob flash

Comment

and yet despite of all that gory facesmashed eye popping tocino-like graphic image, they can't ****ing show even a tiny nipple slip or a boob flash
          They can't even say fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            Some people bitching about it being to violent or torturing fans by dragging it out. People are cunts, we've seen people's throats slit before on this show, we've seen arrows through eyes, people have been burned alive, thousands of zombies have had their heads caved in. People need to man up. I thought it was a great episode. Crazy to see someone as tough as Rick reduced to a shivering, crying mess. Negan just became my new favourite character. I hated Glenn and glad he's dead. Abraham will be missed but not overly bothered about him. Check out the link below, filled with sensitive faggots that aren't gonna watch anymore because it was to violent and Glenn finally got what he deserved!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/e...tion/92669814/

Edit: The people I was referring to above are the internet reaction to it not people on here.
            i sense some hate in your post? how can you hate on a guy like glenn?

Comment

Glenn should've hidden under the bat

the reaction of that black guy on the lower right lol. he was actually crying?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                i sense some hate in your post? how can you hate on a guy like glenn?
                I liked Glenn in the first couple of seasons. However, as the seasons progressed he seemed to develop a hard man act and I just didn't see that in him. It put me off him. Add in to the fact that he has nearly died like 4 times and kept on cheating death I felt it was his time to go. The hiding under the dumpster thing was ridiculous, he should have died then. When Abraham got thumped I thought oh god not again, he's cheated death again but Darryl saved the day!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  I liked Glenn in the first couple of seasons. However, as the seasons progressed he seemed to develop a hard man act and I just didn't see that in him. It put me off him. Add in to the fact that he has nearly died like 4 times and kept on cheating death I felt it was his time to go. The hiding under the dumpster thing was ridiculous, he should have died then. When Abraham got thumped I thought oh god not again, he's cheated death again but Darryl saved the day!!
                  why would that piss you off? so if he continue to play the role of a pu$$y then it would be fine with you? and the funny thing is all the characters started to develop a tough role act as the season progress. its natural, look at what they've been thru. its only natural for a person to harden up. i think there's more to why you really hate him but just doesnt wanna come out and say it.

Comment

• preview of the next episole is gonna suck. i could careless about that black dude carrying that stick and the older white lady that wants to seperate herself from the group. these 2 should have been the ones to get killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      why would that piss you off? so if he continue to play the role of a pu$$y then it would be fine with you? and the funny thing is all the characters started to develop a tough role act as the season progress. its natural, look at what they've been thru. its only natural for a person to harden up. i think there's more to why you really hate him but just doesnt wanna come out and say it.
                      Don't start this crap about I didn't like him because he's Asian. His ethnicity has no bearing on my dislike for him. He's never been my favourite but I didn't mind him. Over the past few seasons he's just irritated me. I hated the hiding under the dumpster storyline because it was so ridiculous. That was the writers fault but didn't help his case with me.

I don't like Carl either does that mean I don't like white teenagers or teenagers with long hair? I hated Lori does that mean I don't like white women. Ridiculous how people always try and bring race in to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X