Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where they showing the beterbiev fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where they showing the beterbiev fight?

It says espn2 but i looked all over my tv guide and it doesnt show Any boxing at all in the whole day.

Regular ESPN I believe.

Comment

I checked all the espsn i get nothing at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        I checked all the espsn i get nothing at any time.
        It's showing 11pm eastern time on ESPN.

Comment

11:00 PM on regular ESPN here on the east coast.

I was like you yesterday looking through the listings for today wondering why I didn't see it because I assumed it was happening during the daytime here. Don't know about you but I assumed it would be in Russia which would mean it would probably be a daytime fight here...but it is in Canada so it's happening at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
            11:00 PM on regular ESPN here on the east coast.

I was like you yesterday looking through the listings for today wondering why I didn't see it because I assumed it was happening during the daytime here. Don't know about you but I assumed it would be in Russia which would mean it would probably be a daytime fight here...but it is in Canada so it's happening at night.
            Thanks, yeah assumd the same thing about russia. Damn hate it when they do that. Ima have to be switching channels to watch the salido vs vargas fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
              Thanks, yeah assumd the same thing about russia. Damn hate it when they do that. Ima have to be switching channels to watch the salido vs vargas fight.
              Yeah sucks when there are two fights going at once.

I think I'm gonna record the Beterbiev fight and watch it after the HBO fights are over though.

While Beterviev is my favorite of all the guys fighting tonight, I have to be honest and say it's a mismatch he should win easily...where as Salido vs Vargas has potential to be a fight of the year war.

Comment

Working...
              X