Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PETITION: to, all media that interviews floyd mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
    ive had enough of this long awaited megafight. if it doesnt happen next year. then 2013 when there both 35. who really wants to see two 35 year olds, then a rematch at 36. cmon son, be serious. its due time. no one i left. whats left? drain martinez 30 lbs. or put a 20 pound vest on donaire to fight them. times up!

TO ALL MEDIA THAT EVER GETS TO INTERVIEW FLOYD FROM NOW ON END..
    if every single question pertained
    when you fighting manny? why arent you fighting? how are you training for manny? what scares you about manny? why is his financial issues your problem? he's willing to take the test, now whats wrong? are you scared of manny! really who do you think is left?

BOMBARD him with strictly manny questions nd he literally wont have a choice but to fight manny. sorry floyd times up! mannys waiting! "lets get it on" -referee voice from celebrity deathmatch.
    i think only the color of big money and race against time could compel pac and floyd to fight...

no question a bout between them will get huge money...

it will be foolish not to have a rematch or even a trilogy considering the big money...

big money such heated rivalry produces...

all ingredients are in to start pac floyd part 1 - except floyd's heart and arum and floyd making amends...

then pac needs to sign the dotted line

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
      ill say this, if the fight doesnt happen next year in may, forget about it.. Its not going to happen
      I agree Floyd said that Pacquiao was next before he fought Ortiz I have a feeling it might happen but if it doesn't happen next year the fight is never going to happen.

Comment

Why can't Manny justc ome out and say "I agree to random testing with no specific cutoff date"???

He says "There are no issues with testing", than a week later he and Ariza say "Floyd can't make the rules for boxing. We have a boxing commission that provides tests".

What the f**k is it???

I have no doubt in my mind that after the Marquez fight, Arum will say "We are trying to make a fight with Floyd. There are no issues with testing." Meanwhile, Manny will say he's agreed to tests, but then will never specify anything that he's talking about or about what tests he's agreed to, and than he and Roach will say they can't wait for Floyd, and that Floyd can't make the rules (pretty much implying they still haven't agreed to testing without a cutoff date). All the while, a Pacquiao-Bradley fight in signed and ready to go, but won't be announced until they make it seem as if Floyd is ducking.

Manny asked for 8 oz gloves instead of the normal 10oz....FLOYD AGREED.
        Manny asked for $10 million for every lb Floyd comes in over 147....FLOYD AGREED.
        Manny asked for a smaller ring size....FLOYD AGREED.

Floyd asked for random testing, with no specific cutoff date....MANNY DIDN'T AGREE.

Comment

ive had enough of this long awaited megafight. if it doesnt happen next year. then 2013 when there both 35. who really wants to see two 35 year olds, then a rematch at 36. cmon son, be serious. its due time. no one i left. whats left? drain martinez 30 lbs. or put a 20 pound vest on donaire to fight them. times up!

when you fighting manny? why arent you fighting? how are you training for manny? what scares you about manny? why is his financial issues your problem? he's willing to take the test, now whats wrong? are you scared of manny! really who do you think is left?

BOMBARD him with strictly manny questions nd he literally wont have a choice but to fight manny. sorry floyd times up! mannys waiting! "lets get it on" -referee voice from celebrity deathmatch.
          Agreed. Now the same needs to be done with Manny also. Bombard him with questions on whether he understand what Random Testing means, whether he has no problem being tested at any time, without any cut off dates.

If his English deteriorates, bring in a translator just so he doesn't skate.

Both guys need to be grilled on this.

Comment

BOMBARD him
            with strictly manny questions nd he literally wont have a choice but to fight manny. sorry floyd times up! mannys waiting! "lets get it on" -referee voice from celebrity deathmatch.

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED :

Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-02-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
              THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED :

It would be much more appropriate for you. 81 posts in 12 hours! Wow, that is some serious trolling!

Comment

Aks him about Martinez also. Fighthype.com seems uninterested in asking
                Floyd about Sergs.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                  Freddie roach said who the fuk is he! And manny said floyd cant make rules in boxing.these statements were both after he said no issue on testing.floyd has been consistent,no test no fight.why cant they just call his bluff and agree to it.this fight isnt happening just get over it.both get the blame.

Comment

Working...
                  X