No announcement yet.

There is no excuse for GGGs weak resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    It was his first fight back from a loss.

Like when Canelo fought Alfredo Angulo after losing to Mayweather.
    Angulo isn’t a great fighter but he’s leaps and bounds better than Rolls

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      ….and he fought Rolls because?????
      Cause he was scared to lose to Andrade and lose out on a possible Canelo trilogy.

Andrade has the style to possibly spoil that. And that possibility was enough for GGG to duck him.

Smart move, but just admit it and move on. Fighters do it all the time. GGG does it all the time but refuses to acknowledge it for some reason. Like people don’t see what he’s doing and just see his interviews acting like a badass who fights good fighters every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        It was his first fight back from a loss.
        But he “won”, according to his fans?

And Angulo is way better than Rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          You have like 20 posts in this thread and they are crap. You still have not made a good case. You’re just going around slinging insults like a little girl lol.
          You clowns are being outed and exposed. You have to man up and quit being biased. Be... a... MAN.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
            At 160 he could move up or down to challenge at other weight classes. We keep hearing the bogus excuse that his weight class was weak when he was in his prime. We’ll MOVE up then. Every fighter does it. Hell Manny has fought in how many weight classes??
            His resume is not weak. You are just a hater trying to make it sound weak. He had 20 successful title defenses against mostly top 10 contenders who suddenly became bums to the haters after he KOed them. He tried to get fights with Cotto,Martinez and Canelo but they all refused to fight him.No middleweight alive has a better resume at 160 than GGG. Why the hell should a natural middleweight who is the champion move up or down???? That's just stupid hater talk. Did Hagler or Zale or Monzon move up or down? Hell no and they are considered great middleweights. Most GGG haters are Canelo lovers but what has Canelo done at 160 that is better than what GGG has done? He has one win over GGG that most thought he lost and a draw with GGG that most thought he lost. He beat Jacobs after GGG already beat Jacobs and GGG has all those other middleweight KO wins with the titles on the line. GGG will be a first ballot hall of famer and you can cry all you want about his weak resume but the experts know it's a great resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Choosing Rolls instead of Andrade shows you what kind of fighter he is. If there's an easy option, he'll take it. He did the same thing when he dropped a title (he claimed they were so important to him) to fight Vanes. He had the Canelo fight already signed so thought "fuck the title, give me easy fight, i don't care about my dream anymore, i want money"
              All champions take easy fights now and then you stupid GGG hating fool. In his last 5 fights 3 of them have been against Canelo or Jacobs who are the two best middleweights in the world next to himself so he is not avoiding the tough guys moron. He took the two easy fights because he had a very hard fight coming up with Canelo in 90 days. Only a GGG hating idiot like you with no logic or common sense would ask him to fight a top 5 middleweight just 3 months before he is going to be fighting Canelo. Is Canelo fighting a top 5 middleweight this month? Hell no. He will be well rested and fresh for GGG this September and GGG will be the same. It's called an even playing field,dummy. If Canelo ducks the rematch again then GGG will KO Andrade knowing Canelo will always duck the 3rd fight until GGG is 40. It took almost two years for Oscar to decide GGG was old enough and far enough past prime to let Canelo fight him with the Vegas edge but no complaints about that from you. You are a bias unreasonable stupid excuse for a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Choosing Rolls instead of Andrade shows you what kind of fighter he is. If there's an easy option, he'll take it. He did the same thing when he dropped a title (he claimed they were so important to him) to fight Vanes. He had the Canelo fight already signed so thought "fuck the title, give me easy fight, i don't care about my dream anymore, i want money"
                typical idiot response, if he fights andrade he needs a longer camp and fight won't happen till july killing any possible canelo 3 fight. think b4 you write you f-ucking buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                  typical idiot response, if he fights andrade he needs a longer camp and fight won't happen till july killing any possible canelo 3 fight. think b4 you write you f-ucking buffoon.
                  He had a real tough schedule in those 9 months off, impossible for him to have started a camp earlier, eh? ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
                  X