Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb boxing fans saying Pacquiao is greater than Mayweather if he beats Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if floyd will knock out all the MMA and kick boxer of the world in a boxing match he can never surpass the greatness of pac.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Even if floyd will knock out all the MMA and kick boxer of the world in a boxing match he can never surpass the greatness of pac.
      Who are you going to dlckride after Pac loses to Thurman.

It was supposed to be Lomachenko, but you changed your mind when you found out he thought Pacquiao lost to Mayweather 8-4

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        I don't even know where to begin.

Too many dumb ass boxing fans.

1. Pacquiao has been greater than Mayweather.

He's been greater than Mayweather since the Cotto fight.

2. It's not a question of IF Pacquiao beats Thurman but HOW. Pac W by KO, TKO, UD..... who knows?

Pacquiao win is a lock. Boxrec already updated his record to reflect the W I think.
        When it’s all said and done, it’s pretty obvious.
        Just wait until both stay retired.

Comment

Pacquiao winning enhanced his legacy, which enhances Mayweather's victory over him, so no.

Pacquiao can do what he wants in the time he has left. Win or lose, he will be 2nd to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Pacquiao winning enhanced his legacy, which enhances Mayweather's victory over him, so no.

Pacquiao can do what he wants in the time he has left. Win or lose, he will be 2nd to Floyd.
            Pac s greater already. Pac beating thurman, doesn't enhance Floyd s win over pac. It don't work like that. Only in Floyd faNboys minds it works like that.
            So if Pac beats Anthony joshua, Floyd fanboys will be saying Pac has just enhanced floyds victory over pac? Floyd fans just arent realistic! Floyd fans are nervous pac s going to beat thurman so are getting the excuses in early and are very defensive with it don't matter if Pac beats thurman or calum smith type comments. Even though boxing fans think Floyd ducked thurman after thurman beat guerrero.

I'm not aware of anyone genuinely thinking Floyd s greater. You always get impression they are taking the Mickey
            Last edited by hugh grant; 05-31-2019, 03:07 AM.

Comment

It’s a hard argument, Floyd covered 5 divisions whereas Pacquiao has titles in 8 divisions and if my memory serves me correct, he also bypassed 2 divisions, that has to count for a lot, Floyd was tarnished with the IV scandal as well, 10 divisions is a hell of a lot from lightest fight to heaviest fight, that would equate to Floyd fighting until he reached cruiser weight or heavyweight, I couldn’t see Floyd being successful up there, in comparison, Pacquiao was

Comment

[QUOTE=travestyny;19785257]Who are you going to dlckride after Pac loses to Thurman. /QUOTE]

Nah The senator will beat the prime thurman.

Question is, what is your excuse to downplay pac next opponent? I'm 101% sure you have plenty of excuses ready just to downplay pac opponent even if it's crawford or Spence. lmao.

Comment

I checked again, and Floyd still beat Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    It’s a hard argument, Floyd covered 5 divisions whereas Pacquiao has titles in 8 divisions and if my memory serves me correct, he also bypassed 2 divisions, that has to count for a lot, Floyd was tarnished with the IV scandal as well, 10 divisions is a hell of a lot from lightest fight to heaviest fight, that would equate to Floyd fighting until he reached cruiser weight or heavyweight, I couldn’t see Floyd being successful up there, in comparison, Pacquiao was
                    If floyd can be a champion at cruiswrweight then i will bow down and say that he really surpass pac in greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      I was correct, he bypassed superfly and bantamweight

Comment

Working...
                      X