Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Trying To Check All The Loma Ass Kissing ON ESPN AND THEY TURNING ON HIM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    What is it about Ward that gets people so bent? Just another fighter. Hes allowed to have an opinion just like all of us. Its NOT fcn gospel. Move on. Sound like a bunch of jealous high school girls.
    The 4 favorite fighters of this site are Usyk, Kovalev, Cripple G and lomachenko. Does that answer your wuest? I like lomaxhenko and Usyk. Can’t stand the other 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      of course you wouldnt want to act german, because youre a white guilt self hating cuck boy
      No denial? This man wants to be eastern european SO BAD.

Claims to be "part" commie when he is a mutt like every other American. I can guarantee you he's never been to eastern europe, probably doesn't even have a passport.

Image result for laughing gif
      Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-13-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Yeah because black fans and latino fans dont support their fighters for one reason and one reason only, RACE. But its only BAD if a white guy supports a white fighter then its "RACIST" OH NOEZZ!!

you Dweeb cuck.
        You just said that I was eating SOG's meat and then you post this...if a black person supports a black fighter then he’s a meat eater?!? Smh

Comment

Working...
        X