No announcement yet.

If you are still a pro lateterm abortion after this video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It's obvious these "skankwhores" make bad life decisions. You trust them to raise a productive member of society?
    Well we don't want them to kill innocent children without a legitimate reason do we?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Well we don't want them to kill innocent children without a legitimate reason do we?
      So when your force these "skankwhores", who make bad life decisions, to be responsible for raising another life what do you think will happen?

Comment

It's obvious these "skankwhores" make bad life decisions. You trust them to raise a productive member of society?
        I would like for them to get work ethic or @ least stop using abortion to stick it up to the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
          I would like for them to get work ethic or @ least stop using abortion to stick it up to the man.
          Welp we know that's not going to happen. So let's talk reality.

Comment

Lol I love the who will raise them argument. This would be like my daughter doing something bad and I say oh well no biggie kids do bad things.
            When do we hold people responsible for their actions? You get prego you deal with the fact that theres a living person inside of you.

It amazes me this day and age we still abort babies. We have all kinds of free birth control. We have birth control that they insert under the skin that lasts for months and months so the lazy dont have to worry about taking a pill. We have the morning after pill. We have condoms that not only prevent pregnancy but also protect your Johnson from all that skank juice.

When will people be responsible for their actions? Chit kills me.

Comment

Did u watch the video?

The sad part about this “skankwhors” is they keep making the same bad decisions, there is no punishment to them hors,
              Actually in current society they are encourage to do abortion

Comment

Welp we know that's not going to happen. So let's talk reality.
                Yes, let's talk reality like that $500 you owe Robbie Barrett.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  He's ignorant of the concepts of adoption and Moses Laws.

Grubers are like that, ya know.

Comment

So when your force these "skankwhores", who make bad life decisions, to be responsible for raising another life what do you think will happen?
                    Don't know why you are quoting me and are using the word 'skankwhores'?

Anyway. You can have a *******y upbringing and still make it in life and become a happy person and make others around you in your environment happy or serve another purpose and do good for others.
                    No life should be killed without it being given a chance to live. That is ruining and preventing god's work. Humans shouldn't decide that.
                    Last edited by DuckAdonis; 06-25-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      He's ignorant of the concepts of adoption and Moses Laws.

Grubers are like that, ya know.
                      Damn yeah that too. Women who don't feel that they are ready to raise a child for whatever reason can just sign them up for adoption or something and give them a chance to live...instead of brutally killing them before they make it into this world.

They were created for a reason. Let nature do it's job

Comment

Working...
                      X