Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am currently in Dubai. Been here for a few days any questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=TheGR8TESTOAT;19853816]
    Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

yeah bro we were thinking of the Dubai airport as theres an official Rolex store there duty free so no taxes. but yea if I can get a legit Rolex for $2,000 Im down. I didn't know those were used tho? usually the Rolex store has new rolexes?

Yeah I also heard its like $100 to go to the top of the Burj Kalifa not sure that be worth $100.

also probably the view of it from the outside might even look better for pictures so we might just go right under it and shoot a selfie with it behind us.

Yeah we were thinking the girls we'd end up smashing would be UK or Aussies as whenever we look at IG its usually those chicks doing the selfies there.

How do you get around taxis? are they expensive? do they accept USD bro?

Thanks!
    No i was talking about the gold market in Dubai not the official rolex store In the airport. The gold market has legit rolexes but they are used for around 10,000 AED. 2Gs in USA.

Rule of thumb is bring a credit card and transfer your USD to AED.

Taxis are not too expensive. Depending on how often you use it like ever where else.

Comment

The government gives tourist free tax. You get it back at the duty section.
      Late last year, I bought a Rolex in Sydney

Tax free quotes after haggling

Sydney and Singapore both $13250

Hong Kong $12600

Dubai Mall $14300 and airport more expensive again

Dubai is expensive for most shopping now because economy is ****ed

Comment

How is gold jewelry in general over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
          How is gold jewelry in general over there?
          Very cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Very cheap
            All hell yeah. Probably why Mayweather goes there and Tokyo a lot to buy I believe . Lol.

Good to know.

Comment

All hell yeah. Probably why Mayweather goes there and Tokyo a lot to buy I believe . Lol.

Good to know.
              He spent a fortune but mainly at high end Euro jewellers so probably got ripped off big time

Comment

Good to know.
                Gold is dirt cheap. I am rocking a gold chain and bracket. 18K Gold. For $700 USD.

I am coming back to Dubai definitely.

Comment

I leave Dubai tomorrow.

Comment

Gold is dirt cheap. I am rocking a gold chain and bracket. 18K Gold. For $700 USD.

NICE imma cop a Jesus Piece do they even make those over there? LOL

so bro I talked to my crew and it looks like we going now! thanks for all your help.

have you been to the worlds biggest mall over there? is it really huge? I heard you gotta ride a dune buggy to get from one side to the other? id probably just do cardio in there. how's the stores? cheap? I was thinking to get a Jesus piece in the mall if they got a jewelry store or maybe at the airport?

what hotel are u staying at by the way? did u even say?

Comment

How many inches and mm the chain?

Comment

Working...
                      X