Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wasn't a True Champion, Whole Career Full of Lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Wilder is right, AJ for a while now talked and acted like a guy that just was boxing for the money and adulation but not for a real purpose of proving himself!

Wilder would’ve never let the ref called The for him or even looked to his corner for a way out!

This is what separates AJ from Wilder, the will to never give in or give up no matter what!

Both the Hearns knew Wilder was gonna do this to AJ or worse but it was Ruiz aka The Snickers Man who showed who AJ truly was to the AJ man fans and the casuals!

AJ deserves what happened because of the blatant lies and dishonesty over Wilder..... which is why Wilder has been so scathing

the same thing happened to Pacquiao
    the same thing happened to Golovkin
    the same thing happened to Joshua

those guys were ALL responsible for killing a super-fight..... and on each occasion, ALL of those guys lied through their teeth and blamed the other guy

you don't fcuk with the boxing gods !!

#karma
    #justice
    #hardluckAJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
      Wild Beast Wilder is A1 now
      No he's not. Ruiz just beat the number 1 so he is. This isn't the ret4rd Olympics we're talking about here. Wilder is number 5.

1) Ruiz
      2) AJ
      3) Fury
      4) Whyte
      5) Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        You're very deluded just like Wilder is. In 42 fights all he's beaten is a hype job who has proven nothing. If Wilder was for real, he would have beaten that version of Fury. He didn't, he was schooled. If he was real, he would have had no problems with someone taking high blood pressure tablets who nearly failed the medical. He didn't, he was out on his feet and needed the ref to bail him out. So the two fights of merit had corruption surrounding them.

Yeah, Wilder is a true fraud. He proved that further when he ducked AJ again and also doesn't want anything to with Whyte. He ducked him too.

fraud
        /frɔːd/
        Learn to pronounce
        noun
        a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          AJ/AudleyHarrison 2.0 is a disgrace.

See him spitting his mouth guard during the 4th knock out, and then waiting for the ref to protect him.
          Smug little steroid boy, not so smug anymore.
          Audley was a bum who proved nothing. AJ was the number 1 in the world with the best resume.

AJ has never been smug. Unlike you with your creepy obsession with him after beating a real hype job in Parker. Don't worry though, you might have another Heavyweight in 10 years for us to beat.

Comment

Audley was a bum who proved nothing. AJ was the number 1 in the world with the best resume.

AJ has never been smug. Unlike you with your creepy obsession with him after beating a real hype job in Parker. Don't worry though, you might have another Heavyweight in 10 years for us to beat.

AJ got WRECKED !! lol

Poshua Spice got WRECKED by a fat little Mexican who everyone laughed at

and yet..... you, in your wisdom..... have decided to run around talking about hypejobs

fkn hilarious

as always, only the very stupidest fanboys will fight to the bitter end..... loooong after your last hope has faded LMAO

Comment

Parker beat Ruiz. Would have smashed AJ too if ref let them fight on inside like Ruiz did.

But glad Ruiz was first to embarrass hype job AJ.

Seeing short blob Ruiz constantly going forward and dropping AJ 4 times was priceless.

Watching AJ quit in the corner showed his true colors. Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                Yeah, I'm kind of with you on this. To be honest, none of these guys has ever really moved the needle for me. AJ seems too manufactured in terms of personality and career, Wilder is incredibly powerful and could KO anyone but he's not particularly polished - either his personality or his style. Fury talks a mean game but he is light punching and can't make a compelling fight on his own.

I am hoping Ajagba is the real deal because I find him alot more interesting than Fury, Wilder or AJ.

I am very interested in him. Only seen clips of him fighting, but he is really fun in what I have seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  I think it should matter avoiding a rematch in a fight that even if you feel Fury won 9 rounds , he still got dropped 2x in the last 4 rounds and by some miracle got up from the KD in the 12th. I think both sides can make legitimate claims they deserved the W or that a Draw was the right result. Fury didn’t take home the strap and had a chance to end all debate about who was / is the better fighter between Wikder /Fury But he choose not to. I think you have to consider that when ranking them but if you don’t to each their own

Agree about the AJ paragraph he deserved the #1 spot because even without facing the divisions biggest threats he has done the most but he was losing traction and his grip was loosening on that spot even before the L.

I’m not saying it’s a fluke maybe a bad style matchup / Maybe AJ Lost Some hunger but To me Ruiz resume even with this win doesn’t warrant him the #2 spot especially if it means leapfrogging a Fighter who has held a strap the longest in the sport and who’s reign has entered All-Time top 10 status. I mean the only
                  Names in front of Wikder at this point are all legends or Kings of their Era. Having 1 great win doesn’t justify it to me especially when you consider what the rest of his CV looks like at this point

I’m guilty as anyone on here about bringing the ignorance and name calling , Just have a low tolerance for people on here that won’t back up their posts/ Write lies to prove a point or seem to be in love with just a fighter and not the sport.

...So much of the sport is subjective or up for interpretation that there can be many opinions on the same subject and they may all have some degree of truth in them...
                  Tbh, after the Wilder/Fury fight, it never even entered my consciousness that they would NOT have an immediate rematch. I thought they'd meet again within 6 months. Then the posturing started.
                  What's going on today with all the "A-Side", "B-Side" jousting, sanctioning body politics, and $$ motivated posturing, from fighters on down to broadcast platforms, does the sport of boxing no favors, IMO.
                  I grew up in the 80's and I seem to remember guys more often than not, taking immediate rematches after controversial fight outcomes. Could be selective memory, but Fury nonetheless is a strange cat. Seems so odd to call out your rivals for not fighting big names while fighting a Tom Shwartz no-name.

Btw there's a guy on here that says he's been correctly forecasting high profile fights based solely off of a fighter's body language, voice tone, language, and attitude, in pre-fight interviews, for a long time, with near perfect success. He said recently that Joshua had "lost his hunger" and could tell he was about to lose and "get starched inside of 5 rounds". I knew he possessed some knowledge, had some biases, but I still thought that was quite a presumptuous, pretentious claim to make. Now after this Ruiz domination, I'm scratching my head not knowing what to think.

I realize this "who's ducking who" and "who's the real or fake champion" thing has been going on quite a while, and Wilder is who he is, but IF this dude Ruiz can hang around a bit he might bring a little more humility and class to the division. I know that's not always the popular or "sexy" way to go, but something I wouldn't mind seeing more of. I am a little surprised this win took him from #14 to #1 on BoxRec ratings, considering all his other opponents.
                  I just think the real story is not all about "who was a fake champ" and "a liar", but about how this overweight Mexican-American underdog seized the Heavyweight Championship of the World and changed his life and the life of all those close to him, overnight.
                  Even though some guy on NSB who watches interviews to predict the fall of champions called it correctly, I think this is an upset of historical proportions. Big congratulations for believing in himself and making his dream come true. That's just my subjective interpretation of events.
                  Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    And which meaningful fights would that be?

Do you understand Joshua -Wilder as a superfight is pretty much dead?
                    Just because a BIG money fight is gone doesn't mean what happened was not good for boxing. AJ and Wilder can still happen even if neither are champions. I'll watch it won't you?

Comment

No he's not. Ruiz just beat the number 1 so he is. This isn't the ret4rd Olympics we're talking about here. Wilder is number 5.

1) Ruiz
                      2) AJ
                      3) Fury
                      4) Whyte
                      5) Wilder
                      Sid-Knee, quit crying over spilled milk.

1) Fury
                      2) Wilder
                      3) Ruiz
                      4) AJ
                      5) Knowicki

Comment

Working...
                      X