Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Refused To FaceTime, Good To See Them Begging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nelbob84 View Post
    Sick to death of all this sheeite. Shut up, get it sorted and get in the ring so all these groupie ho's can stop arguing over who's ducking who, who ko's who an all that jabber. Sick of paying 20 notes to watch garbage fights. Wbss there asses with all the belts on the line plenty names to make it happen. Ah but then we've got these scrotum leeches finkel, hearn, haymon etc that will never give us fans what we want/deserve.
    Good, Finally someone else understands what's going on.. we might be the only two in the world.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Are you being deliberately obtuse? The was paying Wilder to be ringside as part of the Sky team. That legal stuff was a lie from Wilders side so he didn't have to go and face Whyte.

They literally couldn't pay Wilder to come face to face with Joshua.
      You've been a mindless Hearn shill in every post I've seen you make. Don't expect people to treat you as if you have credibility.

Comment

Brilliant he is begging complete win to you, no Hearn in negotiations, everything you want ...

So after 4 years of you talking unification, we finally get one so where is the AJ vs Wilder fight, I'll book my tickets ...................

................. "Wilder did what ?????"

Comment

Originally posted by TheClap View Post
          Lest you forget you trollers, Wilder wanted to fly across the pond toface off with Joshua. Joshua and his bosses said no. Wilderloked desperate, but practiced patience. No doubt that this is a 50/50 fight, but Joshua messed Wilder around too much
          I guess you clearly forgot then because that didnt happen. Hearn said he wouldnt let him in the ring straight after the fight but he welcomed Wilder coming to the fight. Dont try and rewrite history

Comment

Originally posted by TheClap View Post
            Lest you forget you trollers, Wilder wanted to fly across the pond toface off with Joshua. Joshua and his bosses said no. Wilderloked desperate, but practiced patience. No doubt that this is a 50/50 fight, but Joshua messed Wilder around too much
            Wilder never did that. He refused a paid flight, his own press conference, a microphone to millions and a slarly all to avoid Joshua.

The guy has been turning down unifications for 4 years.

Comment

Not sure how FaceTime is going to fix a money issue...

Comment

Wow it's good they're begging, Really keep ducking idiot

Comment

It's like being back at school mate with the way people go on about my dad will smash your dad lol give us all peace. Sick of the same recycled stories everytime I go on a boxing website with the same arguments on everyone of them. I'm no paying another penny for any of there fights until its against each other include fury into that as well

Comment

I think Wilder realised that he is the 3rd best HW (after a rehab Fury took him to school) , there was a time he didn't believe it and probably thought about cashing out vs AJ as there were risks to losing to nobodies and risking the big payday , now he knows he is and he has the confidence to say "ill keep fighting anyone but the top 2 , and beat them EZ" , he now knows he can probably drag out several more years of fighting no hopers until retirement comes and he is out of the game.

HW is a **** show now days , what can we do but hope that the elite CW turned HW makes waves and we get a 4th runner in the mix , maybe get Whyte vs Wilder as a mandatory will also be a good fight.
                    I don't see the big 3 doing it in 2019 at all which is a shame , hopefully wilder will want to unify down the road.

Comment

more like they are begging because they confident Joshua would probably knock Wilder out if not, they should be happy making the money with average fighters instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X