***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still believe in the Bucks

Comment

• Sucks there is no game tonight, ****ing Portland had to bytch out and blow lead after lead

Comment

• Leonard is an amazing player. Him being so poised and composed is what helps stay afloat and keeps his high esteem with his team.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          Yes it looks like I might have to eat crow if the Raptors pull this off. Raptors need to sell their souls to keep him lol.
          Possibly Warriors would sweep Raps.

i will still be a Raps fan when we head back into rebuilding mode when he leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            The series ain’t over yet. And I’m still predicting the Bucks will win it.

However, the Raptors win the series- how do they match up against the Warriors?

i will still be a Raps fan when we head back into rebuilding mode when he leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Yes it looks like I might have to eat crow if the Raptors pull this off. Raptors need to sell their souls to keep him lol.
              He wont be staying but full respect to him for he has done for us with his single season with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I don’t know about that. I think Toronto wins a game or two. And what’s the story with Leonard? Why wouldn’t he stay there?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I don’t know about that. I think Toronto wins a game or two. And what’s the story with Leonard? Why wouldn’t he stay there?
                  it will be a sweep. i guess we will soon be making a bet.

Kawhi to me is a simple man that wants to go back home. He wont be staying in another country or city that aint familiar to him. He left a great and legendary organization like the Spurs for home. i expect him to play for the Clippers next season or a slight chance of him joning KD in NYC or LeBron in LAL. My hope is that he joins the Clippers.

it's funny how your Celtics were promising even had hopes of getting AD, now y'all over there in chaos.

Comment

• Leonard needs to take a good look at Siakim, very reliable defender especially as a help defender, runs the floor and his 3 point shooting has improved. When I say take a good look, I mean in terms of staying in Toronto.

What Toronto needs especially since Ibaka isn't a good rebounder and Gasol is up there in age, they need to look for another big and find a bigger backup PG.

I'm a Knicks fan but that don't mean I dont want to see a competitive eastern conference, especially if we get KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      it will be a sweep. i guess we will soon be making a bet.

Kawhi to me is a simple man that wants to go back home. He wont be staying in another country or city that aint familiar to him. He left a great and legendary organization like the Spurs for home. i expect him to play for the Clippers next season or a slight chance of him joning KD in NYC or LeBron in LAL. My hope is that he joins the Clippers.

it's funny how your Celtics were promising even had hopes of getting AD, now y'all over there in chaos.
                      I think he chooses the Clippers too.

LAL is a wreck.

Comment

Working...
                      X