No debate who can match Canelos resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Jacobs won that fight....
    Please tell the 7 rounds you saw Jacobs winning ?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      But that’s because he fights significantly better opposition than the other current p4p fighters. When he fights their kind of opposition it’s usually a catastrophic stoppage in his favor. No one is going to dominate Jacobs or GGG. Not at MW. They’re fine fighters and it’s a testament to their quality. Loma isnt going to dominate Mikey for example. Bud went literal life and death with Benavidez who is no longer even fringe.

Theyre all fine fighters but when the public tells Canelo who’s next and who’s the best out there, he goes after it. Whether we hate it or wont admit it, the guy doesnt sit back like the rest and demands the fights like a boss. Not many thought he’d risk a Danny fight so early into his contract including me. He practically called out Andrade who has a spoilerrific style. The guy legitimately doesn’t care what style you bring. He’s literally fought the most diverse styles than anyone in the top 5 p4p and it’s not even close.

I talk s hit on the ginger sometimes but as a fan, I honestly admire the little s hit and I’m glad we have someone with his talent and willingness to fight. The guy is only 28 which is baffling that he’s younger than guys like Spence who still wont fight a top WW.
      I give respect for his willingness to fight the best competition available, no doubt about it. His resume is very good, I give him that. I’m just saying that inspite of proving himself that he can come up on top, he just doesn’t separate himself from the rest. Most of his quality fights are close decision calls. He may be a special fighter but the results of his fights seems to be showing otherwise. I’m not here to bash him, I’m just here to point out that he lacks one thing to be undoubtedly called the best both in his division and pound for pound. That’s Dominance.

Btw, if you think Loma is not gonna dominate Mikey, that’s your opinion. That’s not a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        I give praise to a guy who nobody BUT the best can beat.

What part of that isn't getting across?
        You give praises to Canelo because Floyd beat him. Ok, got it 👍

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Bro wtf is lomo's best win?

GRJ or Linares? I'm crying
          Rigondeaux maybe? The Axeman?

Comment

1. Loma
            2.canelo
            3. Crawford
            4. Spence
            5. Mikey
            6. Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Rigondeaux maybe? The Axeman?
              Loma beating rigo is the equivalent to Canelo beating Khan.

Thats how deep canelo's resume is

Comment

Loma beating rigo is the equivalent to Canelo beating Khan.

Thats how deep canelo's resume is
                How deep is your thinking to even put up that kind of analogy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                  How deep is your thinking to even put up that kind of analogy?
                  Both are 2 weight class jumps and neither are great wins. Good wins but not great

Yet its a top 5 win for loma and not even a top 5 win for canelo.

This is the truth

Comment

Best in the game right now. No doubt. GGG struggled and many feel lost to jacobs. Canelo made him miss and look foolish all night easily winning.

Compubox

Canelo
                    Total shots
                    188 of 466 (40%)

Jabs
                    68 of 202 (34%)

Power shots
                    120 of 264 (46%)

Jacobs
                    Total shots
                    131 of 649 (20%)

Jabs
                    42 of 290 (15%)

Power shots
                    89 of 359 (25%)

Comment

Both are 2 weight class jumps and neither are great wins. Good wins but not great

Yet its a top 5 win for loma and not even a top 5 win for canelo.

This is the truth
                      Rigondeoux is the most avoided man in his division. Can you say the same thing for Khan?

Comment

Working...
                      X