Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-23-2019, 09:17 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7191 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,844.96
Total Points: 148,177.31
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
Loma isnít willing to take risks so fighting for the tittle in your first fight isnít a risk probably a very common thing in boxing.I sure as hell wasnt impressed by his last couple of fights especially vs magdaleno or what ever his name was .He had already had been stopped in two and ate all that big power for seven rounds and his last fight was a good win for a youngster but overly impressive I think not.Not the kind of performances that scream PPV buy me.
Not willing to take risks????? FFS he turned pro at 126 and has won world titles at 126, 130 and 135 and defeated many good champions. He took enough risks that many consider him the best fighter in the world. How many risks has Lopez taken among his 13 pro cherrypicks. I understand he is a rookie an they are bring him along carefully but he shouldn't act like he has done something special when he hasn't.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-23-2019, 09:23 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 718 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,356.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Not willing to take risks????? FFS he turned pro at 126 and has won world titles at 126, 130 and 135 and defeated many good champions. He took enough risks that many consider him the best fighter in the world. How many risks has Lopez taken among his 13 pro cherrypicks. I understand he is a rookie an they are bring him along carefully but he shouldn't act like he has done something special when he hasn't.
you misunderstood I was being sarcastic when I said that because one of the posters said Loma doesnít take risks.Sorry for the confusion.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beats, father., loma, lopez, reason