No announcement yet.

"BADASS" Twins Muay Thai Glove review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BADASS" Twins Muay Thai Glove review

Some of you might remember the thread I made about the site that sells muay thai gloves from Thailand with all kinds of badass designs on them like dragons. Here is the thread incase not...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=104766

I ordered the cheapest ones they had, a plain one color design, just to see what quality of glove they are and if the more expensive ones with designs would be worth the money. Heres that thread...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=113069

well they arrived the other day and here they are.

The velcro strap is big and the whole strap is velcro. The thing is though that the wrist is too big around, its not tight on my wrist at all. I close it all the way and I can still wobble it alittle.

it didnt say if they were sparring gloves or baggloves, so I ordered 16oz just in case. I used them on the bag the other day and they are defiantly for sparring only, they are way to soft to use on the heavybag. They seem alright as far as quality, but I think the regular gloves like Grant, Ringside, Title etc we have in boxing are better quality for the price. The leather seems kinda plastic like. The inside is satin, and there is nothing in the palm area so you can make a much tighter fist than with a boxing gloves, you can actually have the fingers rolled up in a closed fist. For 16oz it is pretty small, the weight must be from the wrist and padding on the back of the hand instead of the knuckles.
    Last edited by Animal Squabbs; 04-19-2007, 12:48 AM.

here they are compared to Ringsides 16oz International Training Gloves. As you can see they are alot bigger than the Twins.

and the international glove also has alot more knuckle padding.
    Last edited by Animal Squabbs; 04-18-2007, 11:50 PM.

Comment

DAMNNNN IM LOVING THEM......!!

HOLY ****, THAT RED X IS AWESOME

lol

picz aint showin up homie

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
        DAMNNNN IM LOVING THEM......!!

HOLY ****, THAT RED X IS AWESOME

lol

picz aint showin up homie

they work for me

Comment

fixed the pics, you eventually gettin a pair from that site McCallister? All together plus shipping it cost me about $60. I cant wait to use them in sparring, they are pretty comfortable and are ALOT better suited for that then bagwork so I cant give an actual honest review right now cause I havent sparred with them yet.

Also accidently I now have a matching glove and headgear set with my black and white mexican fight gear headgear. Ive also been thinkin about gettin them contender shoes that also happen to be black and white, what a weird coincidence.

Comment

wow, I figured Id set up pics and everything to fill you guys in on how these are and I get nothing, this thread is quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
              wow, I figured Id set up pics and everything to fill you guys in on how these are and I get nothing, this thread is quiet.
              they look great, let me know how they do in sparring... if you give them the OK then I might just get some!

Comment

I used them in the gym again today after using the 14oz platinum bag gloves on the heavybag, I used the twins on the double end bag and uppercut bag. They feel real light, lighter than the 14oz titles even though they are 16oz, hmmm??

Comment

real comfortable.

Comment

let me no how they are in sparring cuz i think i want some new sparring gloves..but in a thread you made a while back you sed that u got the fightgear mexican style headgear and it sucked..i no why now..bcuz like the insside gets hella slippery from ur sweat and like sweat gets in ur eyes and everywhere and ****..but other then that it was a pretty good headgear i didnt feel anything

Comment

Working...
                    X