Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Feels Joshua Unification is Worth $100 Million Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You said Wilder should close the chapter with Fury, then he'd be worth it all.

What did you mean then by "He'll be worth it all"?

Seems you wrote something stupid but can't back it up. Just like so many on this f3cking boring forum with their crazy talk with no substance to what they write.
    worth
    /wərTH/

the value equivalent to that of someone or something under consideration; the level at which someone or something deserves to be valued or rated.

Hopefully that clarifies that for us. Have a good day sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      first..... you were a silly pac-stain

then..... you became a silly g-string

now..... you are a silly Josh-tard

kid..... you are the very epitome of a DUMB casual fan

whenever there was a dumb thing to say, there you were with your mouth open LMAO
      I do hope you're seeing a doctor for your severe mental illness. The thought of you walking the streets without a carer makes me scared for the people around you.

Get well soon, yeah.

Best wishes.

Comment

I do hope you're seeing a doctor for your severe mental illness. The thought of you walking the streets without a carer makes me scared for the people around you.

Get well soon, yeah.

Best wishes.
        That guy has forgot more then you will ever know!Fanboy I can see your making a lot of friends lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          worth
          /wərTH/

the value equivalent to that of someone or something under consideration; the level at which someone or something deserves to be valued or rated.

Good luck trying to get though to that idiot.

Comment

• Probably worth more

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              worth
              /wərTH/

I know what "Worth" means. I'm asking you to break it down on why Wilder would be worth 100 Mill if he beats Fury in any rematch. Where is this worth going to come from? How does beating Fury mean you're worth 100 Mill? Why would you think beating Fury would make you worth 100mill?

What you're saying makes no sense. There isn't anything logical that states beating Fury automatically makes you worth 100 Mill. Anyone could say madness without having to back it up. Maybe Whyte will be worth 200 Mill if he beats Rivas. Why? Who knows. I just like chatting rubbish with no substance behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                That guy has forgot more then you will ever know!Fanboy I can see your making a lot of friends lmao.
                That dude is a troll of the highest order and knows absolutely nothing. You're only saying that because he's on the same side as your agenda.

Why would I want to make friends with deranged liars and weirdos? Sorry but I value decency and logic. We're supposed to be talking about boxing but the time is filled up with many Americans and a few other weirdos talking the biggest load of shlt you could imagine. It's pure madness.

Would you accept someone running a smear campaign against you in your personal life and calling you a liar when it wasn't true? Not only that, but ironically, the accuser is in fact the liar.

If that's who you want to be friends with, then be my guest. But it's not for me. I've got integrity.

Comment

That dude is a troll of the highest order and knows absolutely nothing. You're only saying that because he's on the same side as your agenda.

Why would I want to make friends with deranged liars and weirdos? Sorry but I value decency and logic. We're supposed to be talking about boxing but the time is filled up with many Americans and a few other weirdos talking the biggest load of shlt you could imagine. It's pure madness.

Would you accept someone running a smear campaign against you in your personal life and calling you a liar when it wasn't true? Not only that, but ironically, the accuser is in fact the liar.

If that's who you want to be friends with, then be my guest. But it's not for me. I've got integrity.
                  LMAO I'm not even reading your dumbazz posts

Comment

I know what "Worth" means. I'm asking you to break it down on why Wilder would be worth 100 Mill if he beats Fury in any rematch. Where is this worth going to come from? How does beating Fury mean you're worth 100 Mill? Why would you think beating Fury would make you worth 100mill?

What you're saying makes no sense. There isn't anything logical that states beating Fury automatically makes you worth 100 Mill. Anyone could say madness without having to back it up. Maybe Whyte will be worth 200 Mill if he beats Rivas. Why? Who knows. I just like chatting rubbish with no substance behind it.
                    You said it all in last sentence lol

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Well Sid, if I am a hypocrite and a liar then what are you? You flame with everyone on this forum who doesn't agree with you or share your values and that's a fact.

So before you start trying to teach others about how not to be contradictory, hypocrites or liars, then you must first learn to practice what you preach and make sure you are not one of them yourself. You have to lead others by example.

However, so far, after spending several months interacting with you ; You have yet to demonstrate this quality trait. No matter how much you try, you will never be able to break me because you didn't make me. I won't crawl, beg or break because of you.

I am sorry and I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I am not going to agree with you all the time. That's just a mere reality.

Also, you are not going to always agree with me all the time because this is an open and public forum where people are free to express diverse opinions and points of views.

So if you can't deal with that then tough!
                      Another Sid knee fan lol

Comment

Working...
                      X