Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis vs. Taylor Will Have More at Stake Than WBSS Throne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Will the Tart-Tomato from Glasgow lose his IBF world title on the scales?! I hope Josh heals from the beating that euro midget handed him, especially the cuts.

Regis Pro already has the edge since he's coming in without a scratch as oppose to squashed-tomato, who looks like he got into a fight with a mountain lion this weekend.

Get well Taylor, you're going to need to be in top shape just to be able to dehydrate to Jr. Welter, you big stiff! Regis Pro will make you look foolish!
    I've been waiting for your latest blast of hot air and you didn't disappoint.
    "Dear Regis, I secretly admire Josh Taylor so freakin hugely but I really need you to beat his asss because I've been blowing smoke since nineteen canteen saying Taylor is going to take an L. Yours desperately, E.S."
    You can cut and paste that if you want

Comment

When Ring magazine launched its new championship policy back in the early 00s, I was all in. I had grown tired of the ABC groups. And I thought The Ring doing what they were doing was gonna inevitably drive the ABC groups outta the sport. But when DLH bought the magazine, the belt lost a little credibility. Then they went and changed the policy in the name of simply handing out more belts. Which cheapened the title even more. So in my mind, it’s basically just another belt. I still think it’s a little more credible and prestigious than the ABC trinkets. But nothing like it was fifteen or so years ago.

Comment

Will the Tart-Tomato from Glasgow lose his IBF world title on the scales?! I hope Josh heals from the beating that euro midget handed him, especially the cuts.

Regis Pro already has the edge since he's coming in without a scratch as oppose to squashed-tomato, who looks like he got into a fight with a mountain lion this weekend.

Get well Taylor, you're going to need to be in top shape just to be able to dehydrate to Jr. Welter, you big stiff! Regis Pro will make you look foolish!
        As foolish as you saying he is from glasgow?? He is from edinburgh. His fight was in glasgow.

Comment

It's going to be a good fookin fight yo!!!

Baranchyk tried, all 12 rounds. I like the aggression in the last 3 rounds after being tired and unsuccessful there to, that takes heart and real desire. But it was clear way earlier that these guys were operating on two different levels. A difference in iq. There were a lot of moments early on where I thought Taylor was showing what he was going to do, but Baranchyk just wasn't able to read Taylor well enough to stop him (and it's always easier to comment from the outside looking in, than it is to be inside the ring).

I'll be very interested to see how and if Prograis can limit Talor's movement early on and get him to fight on his terms...I suspect he will. Otherwise Taylor will slow as the fight progresses anyhow and his d better be on point the full fight. I'm looking forward to this great fight.

Comment

People, I have an important new:

In this fight I'm in a bet with Sid-Knee

I go with Prograis.

The bet is a permanent ban.
            Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 05-20-2019, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Hahahahahaha, good one bro

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                I've been waiting for your latest blast of hot air and you didn't disappoint.
                "Dear Regis, I secretly admire Josh Taylor so freakin hugely but I really need you to beat his asss because I've been blowing smoke since nineteen canteen saying Taylor is going to take an L. Yours desperately, E.S."
                You can cut and paste that if you want
                I'm just glad that Baranchyk left some for 'Rougarou'. Josh Taylor will fail to unify, the IBF and the Ali trophy is coming home to America where it belongs! Thanks for keeping it warm for a couple months Ireland -- I know Conors defeat by 'Money' Mayweather hurt the nation, but I got bad news for you Taylor is getting schooled.
                Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                As foolish as you saying he is from glasgow?? He is from edinburgh. His fight was in glasgow.
                I stand corrected, regardless of what part of Ireland Taylor's from he is getting it!
                Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                People, I have an important new:

In this fight I'm in a bet with Sid-Knee

I go with Prograis.

The bet is a permanent ban.
                Let me just say thank you on behalf of all of NSB member's. Sid-knee is a awful hate driven poster; this board is better off without that piece of trash!

Comment

I'm just glad that Baranchyk left some for 'Rougarou'. Josh Taylor will fail to unify, the IBF and the Ali trophy is coming home to America where it belongs! Thanks for keeping it warm for a couple months Ireland -- I know Conors defeat by 'Money' Mayweather hurt the nation, but I got bad news for you Taylor is getting schooled.

I stand corrected, regardless of what part of Ireland Taylor's from he is getting it!

Let me just say thank you on behalf of all of NSB member's. Sid-knee is a awful hate driven poster; this board is better off without that piece of trash!
                  Ireland ? He is from Scotland. Damn you Americans really don't know sh#t about anything huh?

Anyway, this is a great fight, a real 50/50 scrap. But I think this is going to be the last WBSS season unfortunately. The fans have not supported it enough. They aren't making a whole lot of money off of it so I don't see how they could continue. Final should not be in the US because Regis couldn't draw a big crowd there. Do it in England or something

Comment

Inoue is best in tournament hands down. IF he gets past Donaire (which I believe he will) hes run will be better than Usyk to me. Hes pretty much steamroll high quality fighters.

Comment

Regis will make it look easy. Josh will take some punishment before Regis decides to get rid of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X