Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are they gonna do their constitutional duty and have him arrested or are we gonna get more speeches and platitudes?

Comment

• Watched the Barr interview & it really is a dangerous time for America

You would like to think that someone will step up and uphold the law
      Last edited by Tomjas; 05-17-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I thought you were paying attention to this shlt more than I was.

You can read all about what you've been missing here.

http://time.com/5506815/collusion-cr...e-trump-cohen/
        Ok, so at this point we've come full circle.

Has the legal threshold for any of those crimes, particularly the conspiracy with Russia, been met?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          When's the last time anyone was ever declared "innocent"???

By Travesty's logic, someone could accuse him of being a child rapist. Unless he's declared innocent in a court of law, he can't say he's innocent of those charges that he's a child rapist.

Fortunately though he will 'win' on this (like he does every other time), he's wrong in the real world. Our legal system isn't based on Internet attrition contests.

Why y'all keep playing the long game with a lonely mental defective basement dweller who has unlimited Internet time is beyond me.
          We've done a full lap now. I'm about done

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Ok, so at this point we've come full circle.

Has the legal threshold for any of those crimes, particularly the conspiracy with Russia, been met?
              As far as I know, that's what's uncertain because they are trying to see the unredacted document. I don't think they found enough evidence for the conspiracy, but the obstruction seems murky, and you'd have to wonder why there may have been obstruction if there was no conspiracy.

Who knows what will ultimately happen. At this point, in my opinion, it's exhausting. On the one hand I kinda feel like just let the man finish his term and if the American people want him again, so be it. But at the same time, fairness would be a review of the unredacted report.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                When's the last time anyone was ever declared "innocent"???

By Travesty's logic, someone could accuse him of being a child rapist. Unless he's declared innocent in a court of law, he can't say he's innocent of those charges that he's a child rapist.

Fortunately though he will 'win' on this (like he does every other time), he's wrong in the real world. Our legal system isn't based on Internet attrition contests.

Why y'all keep playing the long game with a lonely mental defective basement dweller who has unlimited Internet time is beyond me.
                Why don't you just suck my dlck already and get it over with? Every time I have a conversation with someone, you're chiming in, cheerleading, but you have me on ignore. You want to suck me off so fvvcking badly it's ridiculous.

My BBC is strictly for women, but if you keep begging, I might slap you across the eyes with it, bltch.

If someone wants to have a conversation with me, it has nothing to do with you just because you had a few convos with me that made you feel inferior and now you'll bear a 'sunspace grudge' against me for the rest of your time here.

Now shut up and let grown folks speak.
                Last edited by travestyny; 05-17-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Watched the Barr interview & it really is a dangerous time for America

You would like to think that someone will step up and uphold the law
                      What do you think he's looking at bonehead, it's a dangerous time for the crooked losing democrats, there is no danger to America.

Only your imaginary America

Comment

Working...
                      X