Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans are trying to force people to celebrate Mother's and Father's day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You finally got permission to get online huh? I'd be in hell if I lived like you.
    so remember that time when mega banned you and you had a meltdown when you came back? a meltdown over a forum ban.

Comment

Wtf is you talking about? You sound dumb. I didn't say anything about conservatives not being able to have a TV station. You making **** up.

And im not a liberal. Im more of a leftist. I like guns and I have no problem with violence. Learn the difference before you run up on a leftist thinking they're a liberal and get your **** split
      “Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers”

Drake on MCC

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        so remember that time when mega banned you and you had a meltdown when you came back? a meltdown over a forum ban.
        I remember getting banned by mega. Of course you viewed it as a meltdown just like you viewed me as a basement dweller such as yourself. You make stuff up about me because you live in a fantasy world.

You probably cosplaying right now

Comment

With all these new abortion bans, yet they aren't increasing funding for WIC, TANF, Sec 8, ect. If you're going to force people to have children they don't want or can't afford you've got to increase funding for social welfare services and schooling as well.
          No one is forcing anyone to have children

Maybe forcing ppl to wear a rubber or take a pill

Comment

So the narrative went from I never leave the house to I spend too much time outside the house

You finally got permission to get online huh? I'd be in hell if I lived like you.
            The issue with what you said is, I never said you never left the house. You said what you did a long time ago and we had the texting and driving argument.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              The issue with what you said is, I never said you never left the house. You said what you did a long time ago and we had the texting and driving argument.
              Yes, I spend a lot of time on the road. Probably to much time and I'm probably gonna to regret it later. But money doesn't just show up at your doorstep and I gotta get it while the getting is good.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                How exactly does having a lot of lower class people benefit Republicans and feeds the top? You need to raise taxes to subsidize the lower class, taxes that get raised on the middle class and the wealthy i.e. The Republicans. If anything arguing for a ban on abortion goes absolutely contrary to Republicans financial interests.

And if you are referring to the corporatists at the very top like Jeff Bezos or Zuckerberg who would benefit selling their cheap products to the so called "unaborted" lower class, well those people are already hardcore lefty Democrats who are pro abortion. Even big donor supporters of the Republivan party like the Koch Brothers are pro choice.

What you wrote makes absolutely no sense.
                More people to buy widgets. More people to use Facebook. Etc. what about makes no sense to you. You basically got my point in yiur post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    More people to buy widgets. More people to use Facebook. Etc. what about makes no sense to you. You basically got my point in yiur post.
                    Point is the people who own the corporations who sell those widgets are all heavily pro choice ie for abortion even those on the right. That is what makes no sense about what you wrote. In any case its not like those corporations dont have the rest of the world to sell too, China with over a billion people is becoming a huge consumer.

Comment

Working...
                    X