Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 111 48.68%
Hillary 49 21.49%
Other/not voting 68 29.82%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2019, 12:11 AM #32631
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20390 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 285,405.40
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Not that it really matters because we already know Trump is a crook with an AG protecting him & nothing will be done about it.

Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:16 AM #32632
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5018 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,035.13
Total Points: 106,983.51
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

And this is related to Trump how?
Quote:
Not that it really matters because we already know Trump is a crook with an AG protecting him & nothing will be done about it.

Quote:
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:33 AM #32633
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11186 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,795.88
Total Points: 124,215.78
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
There is no exoneration, because at this point, there is nothing to be exonerated for. We can't even say collusion occured, period, much less to say Trump is innocent or guilty.
Then that begs the question. If there is no exoneration, why is Trump saying there was a full exoneration? What's the use of going back and forth about this?

The statement from the report, as far as I know, is:

“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller wrote. “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Sounds to me that the issue is still not clear, and it was Barr who interpreted the info. in his own way. Obviously that is not ideal.

Quote:
This is like saying, "Is Trump guilty of murdering Hilliary Clinton?" How can Trump be anything but innocent, until we can show something even happened to be guilty of?

Look at the quotation from Mueller above and you will get it.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:38 AM #32634
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8919 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 68,882.81
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Then that begs the question. If there is no exoneration, why is Trump saying there was a full exoneration? What's the use of going back and forth about this?

The statement from the report, as far as I know, is:

“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller wrote. “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Sounds to me that the issue is still not clear, and it was Barr who interpreted the info. in his own way. Obviously that is not ideal.

Look at the quotation from Mueller above and you will get it.
Can they say that any criminal activity occured? What crime are we even talking about? Can we show that a crime even occured?

Once we get to that point, then we can start talking guilt, innocence, exoneration, etc. Right now, were still at, "we're not sure if anything happened"
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:39 AM #32635
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Nadler refused because it’s not about the report. There is nothing in the report. Their goal is to make noise, and try to attack Barr’s credibility because now it’s Barr’s turn to counter-investigate all the corrupt establishment politicians who tried to overturn Trump’s lawful election. Can you step back, look at what is happening, and get it?
I'm willing to take a step back and get it. But I'll only do so when I have all the facts.

Mueller said himself that the report wasn't an exoneration of Trump. Doesn't that mean the evidence should be looked at more closely?

You didn't supply me with any facts there. You can't just expect me to blindly believe things. Here is what I found:

Quote:
The six Democrats to whom Barr offered access to the report boycotted en masse, complaining that Barr should have provided a fully unredacted report to a broader set of lawmakers investigating Trump’s conduct. House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler has subpoenaed Barr and the Justice Department for the full report and Mueller’s underlying evidence. The deadline for compliance is May 1.
So again, they are asking for the unredacted report. What's the issue with that?
Old 05-17-2019, 12:42 AM #32636
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Can they say that any criminal activity occured? What crime are we even talking about? Can we show that a crime even occured?

Once we get to that point, then we can start talking guilt, innocence, exoneration, etc. Right now, were still at, "we're not sure if anything happened"
The report outlines the evidence of obstruction, I believe. The problem is that decisions were made based upon the review of one person who seems overwhelmingly biased toward the president.

I think that's the whole point. Dems are asking for an unredacted version to see if there was a crime committed or not.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:52 AM #32637
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8919 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 68,882.81
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny 

Quote:
The report outlines the evidence of obstruction, I believe. The problem is that decisions were made based upon the review of one person who seems overwhelmingly biased toward the president.

I think that's the whole point. Dems are asking for an unredacted version to see if there was a crime committed or not.
Ok, well if we get to the point where we can say with a certainty that a crime has been committed, then we can start using terms such as suspect, and subsequently defendant.
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:01 AM #32638
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Ok, well if we get to the point where we can say with a certainty that a crime has been committed, then we can start using terms such as suspect, and subsequently defendant.
Of course. The only reason that court cases were brought up is because another person here said something like Trump was completely innocent due to a lack of evidence.

The only point on this matter was that a lack of evidence wouldn't prove him completely innocent even if it were in court, and certainly we can't say that he is completely innocent or that there was an exoneration.

It's the POTUS that has been saying it and has you guys mimicking him. Most others looking at things rationally realize that the POTUS in the least misspoke and in the most, lied.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:34 AM #32639
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 1736 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 18,927.55
Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry 
Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz 
One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey What a faggot, deleting your posts and snitching on users. Gtfo this forum btch - lfc19titles 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
I'm willing to take a step back and get it. But I'll only do so when I have all the facts.

Mueller said himself that the report wasn't an exoneration of Trump. Doesn't that mean the evidence should be looked at more closely?
Evidence of what ……...Rockin'
Rockin' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:35 AM #32640
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
Evidence of what ……...Rockin'
The evidence regarding obstruction of justice.

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "all, "bring, "mike", "wind, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (live), (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, **the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, 90s?, ????, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, agreement., amendment!, american, americans, angry, announces, anti, appearing, apprentice, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, billionaire?, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cancer!", cash-documentary, celebration, changed, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, collapse, college, collusion, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, counsel, cousin, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, delays, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, disrespecting, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, financial, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, found., foundation, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giuliani, giving, glenn, got's, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, himself??, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, indict, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, isn't, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, john, jong-un, jordan, june, justice, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, losses, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, mccain?, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., mexico, michael, mid-terms, migration, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, mueller, muellers, neo liberal simps, news, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obama!, obamacare, official, official:, opening., opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, probe, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, robert, rocketman, runs, russia, russiagate/obstruction, russian, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, solar, solar!, sooooo, special, spent, spoke, staff, star, starting, state, statement, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, tariffs, team, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread**, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, told, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump's, trump., trump..., trump:, trump?, trumps, trumps', u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wind, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, ya'll, year, you're, young

User Tag List