Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn's Final Offer 7+Mil To Luis Ortiz Rejected, Fight Officially Off!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    This^^^^^^^^^^

He won't make anything near that for a Wilder rematch. He should of taken the money while the getting was good and DAZN is throwing it around.
    I think Showtime, Fox, and ESPN are trying to wait out DAZN. They don’t see DAZN as sustainable.

Comment

• How many Kale smoothie you have to bring remove steroids?

VADA need to be part of all title fights

Comment

• Guess he figures he rather wait for Wilder Rematch...How much gets this time will let us know.. Nobody at heavyweight is scared of another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          I think Showtime, Fox, and ESPN are trying to wait out DAZN. They don’t see DAZN as sustainable.
          I do as well. I don't see DAZN making it in the long run but I could be wrong. All I have it for is boxing but they do have other sports on there which is where I'm sure most of their revenue is coming from. I have no idea how much money they are investing to be able to show these other sports but they are throwing a lot of money at boxing and I don't think they will get the amount of subscribers they want in order to sustain it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I do as well. I don't see DAZN making it in the long run but I could be wrong. All I have it for is boxing but they do have other sports on there which is where I'm sure most of their revenue is coming from. I have no idea how much money they are investing to be able to show these other sports but they are throwing a lot of money at boxing and I don't think they will get the amount of subscribers they want in order to sustain it.
            They have been very successful in other countries. They need to land one of the other sports leagues to really increase the US subscriber base.

Comment

• Originally posted by mart321 View Post
              Joshua will fight anyone, why don't people get that. Hes the only top heavyweight not scared of anyone. Hes ducked by everyone. The lowball offer has been exposed now its onto the next excuse.

"yea he only want to fight ortiz on short notice doe, wouldnt fight him with a full training camp"

Does anyone actually believe this rubbish.
              Heres my prediction. In the next 4 years Joshua will fight all the top contenders and destroy them all. Im sure people will still call him lucky or something though. Or maybe blame the ref. There will allways be something
              Yeah it's a shame.

Joshua is the King at HW - Fury is the ONLY possible threat. I dont think Deontay fight ever happens because Haymon is a weird pedophile, but AJ is 29 years old...Deyonce is 33 and Ortiz is 39.

Anyone ever passing up $7m for a fight is a duck...ESPECIALLY when their career high payday is $0.5m.

Too damn funny LMFAO

Haymon "masterplan" at work XD XD LMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                Guess he figures he rather wait for Wilder Rematch...How much gets this time will let us know.. Nobody at heavyweight is scared of another.
                If your highest payday is $0.5m and you pass up $7m+...

You're scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  If your highest payday is $0.5m and you pass up $7m+...

You're scared.
                  NOBODY scared of anyone..."His team" passed this offer up. These fighters aint scared.

Comment

• There is only one possible motive I can think of why he turned down $7M+...he won't pass a VADA test.

Comment

• Lol turn down 7 million wtf, hes probably cycling his PEDs, an opportunity to beat the heavyweight champ

Wtf has boxing come to

Comment

Working...
                      X